After the end C1

Tom pov

Well after tord came back and blew up our house we moved into apartments and we were doing fine. Okay that's a lie nothing was fine. I have trust issues now Matt has paranoia and edd is being more protective of us. And I have been drinking a lot more. But other then that everything is sorta normal.

"TOM ARE YOU ALIVE I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR 10 MINUTES!"
Edd screamed

I kinda forgot I gave edd the key to my apartment.

"I'm fine why?"

"BREAKFAST TIME!"

I love edds breakfast. All the bacon and pancakes, soooo good.I quickly put my blue hoodie on and head to Edds apartment. Once I open the door edd and Matt are eating at the couch and switching channels on TV.

"So what are we gonna watch?" I asked

"The news" Edd replied

I sat down and started eating. Once Edd got to the news channel he set the remote down. I listened to the news reporter.

"The weather today is pretty normal sunny with- huh WAIT WHAT OKAY EMERGENCY EVACUATE THE TOWN APPENTLY SOMEONE NAMED RED LEADER IS RAGIBG WAR AND IS TAKING OVER LONDON AS WE  SPEAK. KATIE WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE?!" the news reporter said

...
...
..
.

What

What did I just here

I look at edd then Matt, we all just looked at each other. I looked at the screen to see a photo of Red Leader. I stare in shock, edd chokes on the bacon and Matt spit out his drink. Red Leader is Tord. All the scars on his face and wait does he have a robot arm? Did I do that when  I blew up his robot with my harpoon. Wait red army, red leader, taking over London. TORDS LEADING AN ARMY TO TAKE OVER LONDON AND THE WORLD!