a communist in red C2

Tom pov

Okay okay tord the dude we all thought was dead is taking over London and the world. Not expecting that. Really was hoping he was dead. Then edd spoke.

"Okay lock the door and bored windows and doors were just gonna stay in here until it's save the government can take care of us right?"

Matt was still looking at his mirror
"Uh hmm yeah sure just I need all my mirrors then we can bored the place up"
Edd smashed his mirror on the floor.

"MATT THIS IS A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION NO TIME FOR MIRRORS AND TOM WE DONT HAVE ANY ALCOHOL IN HERE"
At least I brought my own.

"It's fine edd I brought my own now I'm getting drunk"

"TOM NO!"
"tom yes"

Then Matt asked
"Did Tom just speak in third person?"

I looked back at the news and tool a sip of my drink.

"Red Leader is offering 10,000 dollars to whoever can bring these three people to him alive."

It showed a picture of me edd and matt with our full names under it.

"Uh edd, Matt tord put a bounty on us for 10,000 dollars"

Edd looked at me shocked while Matt just said.

"My beautiful face is worth way more then that!"

"Matt does that matter we need to be more careful if what Tom said was true or he is just too drunk to read"

Wow rude.

"Heyy I maybe a bit drunk but I cam still read!"

(3 hours later)

*BOOM*

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" I screamed

"I THINK IT WAS A BOMB" edd said

Was tord using bombs now?!how did he get all of this stuff??? Edd grabbed me and Matt and dragged us out of tye building and we hid in an alleyway near the store.

"Okay we should be safer now" edd said

After a while we got hungry. I went out to the store and it was abandoned. I took some bread, water, bacon, cola, and a mirror. They didn't have what I wanted so I went and gave the stuff to Edd and Matt then I went down the street when I saw them. The red army. A bunch of tanks and soldiers and infront was Red Leader. And wow he looked weird like really weird and I hate to say bit but a bit hot. ONLY A BIT THOUGH! Okay maybe more then a bit but wow.

They were just walking down the street and there was a jail car looking thing with crying people in it. I saw Eduardo And Mark go over to tord and Eduardo screamed at him.

"YOU KILLED JON!"

tord looked confused and then realized.

"Oh your the weird, brat neighbors I had. Lock them up."

Wow Tords accent was hot... WHAT AM I THINKING! BAD TOM BAD TOM. Okay I really gotta stop yelling at myself but his voice was hot.some red soilders took Eduardo and Mark and locked them up with the others. Tord then said somthing about going somewhere and not to follow him and continue walking. I decided to follow him.he was heading towards our old house. He stood in the middle of all the ruble and looked around I decided to go talk to him.

"Hey commie long time no see. I thought you were dead"

Tord turned around and looked at me shocked.

"T-tom?"

"The one and only. So while you were gone you started an army to take over earth huh"

"Uh I Yes I did and I will rule earth! Where's the others?"

"Safe and far away from you."

"Tom"

"What"

"Would you like to join the army?"