𝐢. 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑵

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 through the dim halls, looking through the large windows to see the blurry gray, cloudy sky that was slowly beginning to let some water fall down onto the ground below it. He listened to some song blasting through his airpods that assured no sound from the world surrounding him would flow into his ears.

He pushed open the heavy metal doors and exited the building. The blue haired boy continued the path to the library, somehow remembering the place even though he had never once been to the beautiful building. As he continued down the sidewalk, he felt a few drops of cold water hit his skin, making him shiver. He sped up his pace, not wanting to be soaked by the time he got to his destination.

As soon as he reached the large library, he ran up the steps and pushed through the clear glass doors and made sure to quickly dry his feet, before going in and searching for the book he needed: Romeo and Juliet. He had never read it before, but his teacher said that if he were to read the book and write his own version and deliver an essay, he wouldn't have to take the midterm or the final at the end of the year, and, Jisung, eager to not need to worry about studying and focus on writing his own book, agreed. Jisung quickly began his journey of searching through the library, fogetting that he didn't even know how to find the book.

The library was a large and old structure from the outside at least. The inside was remodeled due to some of the older bookshelves falling apart and complaints from some people that the style was old and outdated. But now, the inside was utterly magnificent. The long hall was now cleaner, and the wooden architecture was no longer cracked and on the verge of collapsing on students.

One of the students who worked at the library watched Jisung wander around like a lost puppy. She stiffled a chuckle and approached him with a soft smile, "Are you looking for anything in particular today?" He smiled awkwardly and nodded, "Do you know where I can find Romeo and Juliet?" The woman hummed, "That would be upstairs to the right. It'll be in Hall b, section 12. And don't worry, everything is labeled. Anything else?" Jisung quickly shook his head, thanking her, and watched her blurry figure walk away.

Jisung sighed and made his way to the staircase, not as much of a hurry to go up this time. When he got to the top, he turned to the right and began his search for Hall b. He scoffed when he finally saw the golden engraved letter 'b' on the side of multiple bookcases, which, for whatever reason, was the second farthest from the start of the second floor. After silently cursing whoever made the shelf so far from the stairs, he started looking for section 12.

Again, the section was the last one in the rows or books. When Jisung spotted the section, he felt accomplished. He smiled to himself and mentally pat himself on the back. He squinted when he saw someone sitting on the floor, leaning against the bookshelf while reading a book and munching on a snack.

The figure was small-smaller than Jisung at least. Or maybe it just looked small because it was slightly slouched and had its knees close to its chest, holding up the book. All he could make out was the unclear image of blonde hair and the light colored clothing it was wearing. Cute, he thought, as the being let out a soft giggle. He didn't realise he was staring, but the small human did, apparently. It hurriedly packed up its things and stood up, all while Jisung was still looking.

"Sorry!" It squeaked out, quickly bowing and then running off. By the time Jisung opened his mouth, the boy was gone.

He wasn't that scary, right?

That question would plague Jisung's mind for the rest of his days, along with the image he had of the small boy. And the fact that he still had a major assignment to do.

♡↬。:.゚.:。+゚↫♡

     𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃. He didn't know why the thought of the boy from the library being afraid of him-which was not confirmed directly, he had come to believe that because the boy ran away from him, automatically meant that he had somehow traumatized the blonde-kept him up at night. After the encounter, Jisung had grabbed Romeo and Juliet, but he couldn't focus on a book when he had scared a cutie.

The more he thought about the blonde, the more he thought of the sun. The blue headed boy didn't know why he kept thinking of the sun, but he told himself that it was because the boy was blonde and sounded cute.

Now, in the present, Jisung was being called a liar after telling his boyfriends about the boy he had met.

"Jisung, you've never been to the library. You don't even read!"

"Wha-yes I do!" Jisung huffed. He was pretty frustrated that his lovers would accuse him of lying about meeting a beautiful being. "Where do you think I got Romeo and Juliet from? Plus, I've been seeing him there every day." The oldest alpha sighed, gently rubbing his temples, "Sung. Everyone here has a point. You may have published books in the past, but we've never seen you hold an actual book that wasn't your own." Chan smiled and decided to tease his boyfriend, "Do you really think we'd believe someone who doesn't even know the kid's name?"

Jisung rolled his eyes, picking at the broccoli on his plate, "Chan, he was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." The wolf hybrid scoffed, putting his for down, "Jisung, you weren't even wearing your glasses-you couldn't see." Everyone at the table roared with laughter, still not believing the bear hybrid.

The whole time, Minho, a tiger hybrid, had remained silent. Jisung noticed and turned to him for some sort of backup, "Min? What do you think?" The man sighed, wiping his mouth, "I think that maybe you're onto something." The table sent him questioning looks as a rolled up his sleeve and showed the mark that they all shared on his forearm, "Our marks have one very distinct feature that we've been ignoring." He pointed to the small sun drawn in the crescent moon. There were six stars around the sun and moon, but none of them had actually paid attention to the details. "Each of us represents the moon on our marks, and then our mates are the stars. What does the sun represent?"

"We don't need another mate, Min." Changbin, another wolf hybrid, chimed in, "All of us have known each other for what? Ten, fifteen years? It'd be weird to just assume we have one more mate. I think we're good as we are." He grumbled and picked up after himself, then headed to lock himself up in his room. The dining room grew cold and quiet.

Jeongin sighed, gently biting his bottom lip, "He's just stressed." Everyone nodded silently, "but I do see his point." They all looked up to the fox hybrid with a questioning look on each of their faces. The youngest continued, "Think about it. It would be a bit awkward to bring in someone else. We've known each other for so long, and bringing in someone who we don't even know probably wouldn't work out."

"So you're saying that even if we did have another mate, we should leave them alone for the rest of their life?" Seungmin, who had stayed silent the entire time, growled, clenching his fists, "Jeongin, I know you and Changbin aren't remembering this for whatever reason, but we met you last, and that was, what? A little over eight years ago?"

"Seungmin-" Chan sighed, not wanting it to escalate into an argument. "No, Hyung. The only way we will ever know if it's 'awkward' is if we get to know the kid and find out if Minho's right abut having another mate."

Jisung lifted his head up at the younger's statement, his face clearly showing the shock he was in.

"Jisung, where did you see him?"