wriolette

His fingers gently circled around the wet spot on his underwear. Neuvillette sighed, Wriothesley kissed his neck.

Later on, his lashes fluttered, feeling Wriothesley's lips trailing down his neck as his hands tightened around his legs, wrapping them around his waist. "Anything for you, Neuvi." His lips moved hungrily over Neuvillette's body, exploring every inch of him as his hands moved to caress and tease. Neuvillette gasped and moaned, his body trembling with pleasure with each burning touch left behind by his lover. "But I need you to keep shedding those pretty tears; I don't think you're through yet. Can you do that for me?

Neuvillette nodded, his eyes wide and full of emotion as he looked up into Wriothesley's mollifying stare. The cooling sensation of tears were streaming down his cheek, already making their rampant return, his body shaking with the intensity of his emotions. He whimpered when he felt Wriothesley press a soft kiss to his lips, his hands caressing his face gently. "Good. Now let me take care of you."

With a low groan, Wriothesley's lips crashed against his own, their tongues tangling together as their hands explored each other's bodies. Neuvillette felt himself melting into the kiss, his mind spinning with lust and an overwhelming amount of desire. Behind them, the rain began to beat wildly against the window. Nails bit into Wriothesley's shoulders as the Duke's now-slicked fingers probed his hole, still stretched from their earlier endeavors. "Wrio!" He cried out, his eyes squinting shut with each gentle slide of his digits. "Oh, archons."

Thankfully, Wriothesley knew how to read his body well, and soon he was left empty, and a breathless whine of protest tumbled from his mouth before he could stop it. "Don't worry, Neuvi, I'm still here. Keep crying your beautiful tears; you're doing so well for me, darling." Wriothesley murmured, lining up his cock with Neuvillette's hole

Slowly, he pushed forward, hot and slick, inch by inch, until their hips were flushed. Neuvillette's eyes snapped open, and he sucked in a deep breath, still not used to the sensation of Wriothesley's body joining with his own. He felt full, stuffed to the brim, and so overwhelmed with Wrio, as if the man was claiming him, settling in like he belonged there. Wriothesley's heat was tangible, the warmth of his skin, and the way his body was shaking with the effort of holding back. That fact alone had Neuvillette spilling more tears. Wordlessly, he cupped the Duke's face, drawing his attention back to him and taking in those lavender eyes that were near silver, pupils wide. "I'm okay," He spoke in a whisper, lifting his hips up, signaling that he was truly ready. "You can move now, Wrio."