Chapter I: The chase.

It was just like any normal day in New York city, the weather was nice and it was just a very nice day. A man wearing a black hoodie walks around the city, the man then walked into a café which is a bit busy today and there was also a long line in front of the cash register. The man in the black hoodie stands behind a woman, the woman was wearing a golden watch that caught the man's attention.

The man then looks down at the watch as he slowly walks closer towards the woman. He then pretended to bumped into the woman as he gets the chance to steal the watch. "oh, pardon me... I didn't mean to bump into you." The man said as he smiles softly at the woman. The woman then turns as she smiles and chuckles softly.

"It's alright." She said as the man smiled and he stepped back as he slowly puts the watch in his hoodie. The man then smiles as he slowly steps back and he turns to the door and left the Café with the woman's watch. But as he was walking out from the Café he suddenly bumped into a guy. "Ow! Watch where you're going-.." He then stops as he sees a guy crossing his arms and smiling.

"I finally caught you, Mr. Willson..." He said smiling, The man in the black hoodie scoffed as he smiles.

"It's Roy, Ethan..." Roy says as he leans in and smiles as he took off his hood to reveal his face. Ethan then scoffed as he also leans closer to Roy.

"It's Sir. Ethan." Roy says as he steps back a bit, Roy then rolled his eyes as he adds a little laugh at the end.

"Oh whatever, Anyways be on my way now, see you Mr. Policeman..~" Roy says in a teasing manner as he gave Ethan a wink.

"Not so fast there..." Ethan says as he suddenly grabbed Roy's arm and pulled him back.

"You think I'll let you leave after you stole that woman's watch?" Ethan asked as he chuckled and smirked. Roy then laughs as he leans his body close to Ethan's face as he smiles.

"Oh.. I don't know what you're talking about Mr. Policeman.." Roy says as he gave Ethan a playful pout. Ethan then chuckles "Oh yeah?". He then suddenly lifted his hand and showed Roy the golden watch he stole. Roy's eyes widen as he saw the watch in Ethan's hand, he chuckles as he smiles at Ethan.

"Wow, didn't except that one coming... you're sneaky as a cat.." Roy says as he chuckles, Ethan then scoffed as he suddenly pinned Roy against the wall as he handcuffs both of his hands. Roy grunts a bit as he suddenly got pinned onto the wall, it was sudden but as Ethan handcuffed Roy's hand he looked back at Ethan with a teasing smile.

"Awhh... Arresting me already, Mr. Policeman?" Roy said and he pouts at Ethan and he whines at Ethan. Ethan looked at Roy as he felt his body heat up, he tried to shake it off and he pressed his body against Roy as his expression turns serious. "You have the right to remain silent." Ethan says as he grips onto Roy's hand hard. Roy laughs as he turns his head towards Ethan and he leans in closer towards Ethan's face.

"I see.. Trying to act like the bad cop?" Roy asks teasingly as he smiles. Ethan's heart starts to beat fast and his body starts to heat up even more, he gets flustered due to the proximity of Roy's face and Ethan's face. Ethan then scoffed and he grabs Roy by his hoodie and force him to walk towards the police car. Roy kept smiling as he decided to give up and starts walking with Ethan.

Roy sat in the backseat and Ethan started the car and drove towards the police station. Ethan still felt flustered by Roy's little flirting manner, as Ethan focused on the road, he could not help but think about that moment of how close they were. As he thought about that moment a small smile suddenly appeared on his face, he did not realize it as he was too focused on the road. Suddenly Roy took a glance at Ethan and saw him smiling.

Roy then starts smiling as he leans in and looks at Ethan. "What are you smiling at, Ethan..?~" Roy asks as he chuckles and grins. Ethan then snaps out as he cleared his throat.