Chapter III: Night Out

After a long horrible night Ethan found himself staying at a three stars motel with only little bit of clothing enough for two days. He let out an exhausted sigh and plopped onto the bed, staring at the ceiling watching the flickering light that hasn't been fixed. He stared at the ceiling for almost felt like hours trying to process what just happened.

From what he just remembered it felt he had a 'romantic' night with Roy. The feeling of Roy's soft and cold hands intertwined with his felt amazing, with these thoughts Ethan couldn't shake it off as he could still smell the scent of Roy's body cologne, his charming features.

"Jesus... what am I thinking?!?" Ethan thought to himself as he sat up, rubbing his forehead with his hand trying to forget about Roy and focusing on other important things. Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his phone notifications.

He pulled out his phone from his pockets and checked, a random number messaged him as he quickly sat up straight. With his curiosity eating him up, he checked on whom the mysterious person.

??: 'Hey Ethan, you wanna go for a night out tomorrow?? ;)' (16:02)

Ethan: 'I'm sorry but... who's this? And how did you know my name?' (16:03)

??: 'Wowww... Already forgot about me...' (16:04)

Ethan: 'Well how am I supposed to know who this mysterious person is.' (16:04)

??: 'Goddamn... chill, it's me the charming dude AKA Roy ;))))' (16:05)

Ethan: 'ROY? HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?????' (16:06)

??: 'Lol, I have my own ways, anywaysss are you still down for tomorrow?' (16:07)

Ethan: 'HEY! ANSWER MY QUESTION, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET MY NUMBER YOU SCUMBAG!!!' (16:08)

??: 'Bro calm your tits down, I'm just asking you a simple question....' (16:09)

Ethan: 'god... You're a PAIN.' (16:10)

'And what type of night out you're talking about?' (16:10)

??: 'Well.... Just like normal night out, Y'knoww drinking and partying :)' (16:11)

'It'll be fun, besides I need my plus one xoxo ;)' (16:11)

Ethan: 'Pass.' (16:12)

??: 'AWH CMON!! I swear to you it'll be fun, Pleaseee??'(16:13)

'Pretty pretty pleaseee with a cherry on top?? :(((((' (16:13)

Ethan: 'No.'(16:14)

??: 'Jezz, fine pussy.'(16:15)

Ethan: 'Okay! Fine, I'll go to your stupid night out but don't expect me to be there on time.' (16:16)

??: 'That's the spirit!! I'll send you the place and we'll meet up there.'(16:17)

Ethan: 'Okay.'(16:18)

??: 'okayy!! See yaa!! Xx'(16:19)

'Wear something impressive handsome, xoxo' (16:20)

And that was the last text from Roy, 'Handsome' he called Ethan, and for some reason it made his heart beat fast. He held his phone as he kept reading the message over and over, he felt confused and flustered all mixed up together. "Is he flirting with me?" Ethan thought to himself before he let out a loud sigh and lied on the bed again staring at the ceiling.

Turning his head towards his phone on the bed, staring at it as he looked like he was hoping for something to come up. But there was nothing, he then grabbed his phone as he opened back the messaged, he had with Roy. Rereading every sentence that Roy typed in, feeling his heart beating ever more as he kept scrolling more into the conversation. Ethan groans before turning off his phone and placing it back down.