Chapter 17 The Entry Of The Hypocrites

Moni 😭😭

Moni 😭😭

안녕하세요!

Yn pov:
Time skip, the next day, at the academy,
The classes of today are more and longer. Why? Cause we can't have an excuse everyday. It was just for the first day. So yeah. We're done with half of the classes of the day and I am hungry right now. We are standing near the cafeteria waiting for the Cupids. They're the ones that are let off the latest.

Soomin: Where are those two?!

Nari: They must be getting extra lessons. Let's go I'm hungry.

Yn: We can't go like that! Let's wait, come on! Even I'm hungry but its ok. Anything for friends.

Soomin: Are you waiting for Chaewon and Minjae or... For someone else? Hm? 😏

Yn: (blush) What?! Noo... No I'm not.

Mihi: What's this? Who is she waiting for? What is going on? Did you guys hide this from us?!

Sunhi: Y'all! How could you?! Tell us tell us! Come on you have to!

Yn: Ok ok fine. Listen then, you know BTS is here. Literally with us. Without us knowing but I, Soomin and Nari found out... That they are BTS.

Mihi: Don't tell me the guys who look like BTS are The BTS...

Sunhi: NO WAY!

Just then Chaewon and Minjae come there and they heard everything and they get shocked too.

Soomin: SHUSH! Keep your voice down! No one should know this.

Nari: Yes considering people might hear you!

Mihi: What if they do?

Yn: There are some people... I mean the hypocrites.

Sunhi: Oh.

Author pov:
Introducing the hypocrites, these are a group of students who came from somewhere and are just more interested in negativity. That's why the AC squad calls them the hypocrites.

Yn: Let's keep ourselves away from these Hypocrites. That is the best way to face such people.

Mihi: Exactly.

Yn pov:

Minjae: Eonnie, are you sure about this? I mean Bangtan = BTS?

Yn: 1000% sure. Believe me, we researched a lot.

Chaewon: I cannot believe this.

We kept talking there but my eyes landed on a figure coming out of the library... I felt my cheeks burning. I was staring at him non-stop.