At the apartment

*When Chuuya wakes up Dazai was cooking breakfast in the kitchen*

Dazai: Morning, shorty. ❤️

Chuuya: Asshole! Why the hell does my head hurt like shit?! Did you do something to me?!

Dazai: *Dazai giggles a little* No Chuuya, you got hungover last night at the bar.

Chuuya: Oh yea..... IT HURTS DAZAI MY HEAD FUCKING HURTS!!!

Dazai: I know it does Chuuya. Here take some medicine *Dazai hands him some medicine*

*before chuuya takes the medicine he runs to the bathroom and throws up*

Dazai: Ewwww- *Dazai puts Chuuya's hair behind him*

*A couple minutes later Chuuya was done throwing up*

Dazai: Chuuya how many bottles of wine did you have? I bet you had like 3 bottles-

Chuuya: 4 actually.

Dazai: CHUUYA!

Chuuya: Dazai I am fi- *Chuuya throws up again*

Dazai in his mind: 2nd time really!? His hangover is going to be bad....

*Chuuya is done throwing up for the 2 time*

Chuuya: Dazai I don't think I can go to work today. My head hurts and I feel dizzy.

Dazai: No Chuuya you have to go to work. It's your fault for drinking all that wine.

Chuuya: Fine...

*Chuuya stands up, takes the medicine, and puts on his coat and hat. Dazai steals Chuuya's hat and runs*

Chuuya: HEY YOU LITTLE BITCH COME BACK HERE!

*he runs after Dazai and tackles him*

Dazai: Ow!!!

Chuuya: That's what you get tall man.

*Dazai giggles a little*

Dazai: Love you Chuuya ❤️ have fun at work

Chuuya: Yeah yeah whatever love you too Dazai. :)

*Chuuya takes his hat back and gets a bottle of medicine for work, gets in his car and leaves*