I'm pathetic pt4

TW: mentions of ed, Anxiety ,b*n  . Sh 

Nick's POV :

We got to Charlie's house . His  parents were away for the week , Tori and Oliver were out. Charlie still didn't look to well , so I carry him upstairs. His eyes start to drop and he then nods off, he look's stressed. I enter his bedroom and gently place him on the bed.

I walk to the kitchen and get a drink , then I text my mum.

16:53) hi mum , I'm going to be late home,I'm looking after Charlie.

16:59)alright love,is Charlie alright?

17:00)he's just a bit ill,but other than that he's fine

17:01)tell him I hope he gets better soon.

17:03)I will,love you bye

17:03)bye Nicky,  love you both

I turned my phone off and walked up to Charlie's bedroom and laid down next to him , I soon fall asleep.

Charlie's POV :

I wake up sweating and breathing heavily. I walk to the bathroom , I wash my face then look in the mirror .'why can't I just be normal?' ,' why do I have to live like this , does Nick even love me!?'He probably doesn't , he just feels bad .' 'Or maybe someone is forcing him ,am I?' 'Am I like Ben!'

"Char?" Nick walks over to me , and hugs me from behind 

"Copy my breathing" that is when I realize I was hyperventilating . I did what Nick said.

I start to calm down after a few minutes, but those thoughts were still circling in my mind. Does he love me?.

"Char , I know you probably don't want to but I really think you should eat something "

The thought of food makes me sick to my stomach, but I agree.

"Do you want some yogurt or some crackers?"

"Umm,crackers please "

"Okay love , I will be back in a  sec will you be alright?"

I nodded. Nick soon leaves the room, now that I can't feel his presence , the thoughts flood through my head again, my breathing became rapid and I got this feeling in the back of my mind .

I shut the door.I can't lock it my dad took the lock off because of me. 'Because of ME ! , I'm pathetic'. I look down at my wrists.

My thoughts are take over by the words 'cut cut cut' and I listen to them.

I grab the shiny blade from the cupboard, and I make five long cuts on each of my wrists.'I deserve this pain I really do' . 'I'm a pathetic little...'

"Char are you okay ?"

Shit I forgot about Nick!.

"Y-yeah" I say trying not to cry . But it doesn't work , tears just start streaming out of my eyes not showing any signs of stopping.

"Char?Charlie I'm coming in"My eyes widen remembering what I just did, I quickly throw the razor in the bin . I just freeze as Nick walks , he looks at my wrists . "Oh Char." He hugged me "I-Im sorry" he hugs me tighter knowing it makes me feel safe, as I just bawl my eyes out, "shh,no S words.

"Let's get you sorted and maybe we can watch a movie, of your choice ."

I let out a very weak but meaningful smile.and he smiled too.

He cleaned my wounds and put plasters on them.

"Hey char , do you want to talk about this?"

"Not yet!."

"Okay, and char you know I will always love you no matter what."

I smiled at him and kissed him "yeah , I know ."well how am I sure ,but I do know that I will always love him.

*25 minutes later *

"Charlie do you want me to stay a bit longer until you fall asleep?"

"Umm , can we go to yours ?"

"Of course we can char!" he smiled and kissed my cheek .

619 words