It Girl (Harry Styles fanfic)

Part 1

*Kodie’s POV*

I was walking home from the hotel my friends staying at. It was nice to see her again since I moved to England I haven’t seen a whole lot of my friends in a while. I was lost in thought when I ran into something but it wasn’t just something it was someone. “I’m so sorry.” I said to the stranger.  “It’s cool.” I hear a raspy voice say. I thought the voice sounded familiar and when I looked up I knew exactly who it was.

“You’re Harry Styles aren’t you?”

“Yes now don’t scream and freak out I’m trying to get home UN noticed.”

“Why would I scream?”

“Because I’m famous.”

“Just because you’re famous doesn’t give people an excuse to scream.”

“You’re the first person to have that logic.”

“The best way to go UN noticed is to have someone with you by the way. It draws the attention from one person to the other.”

“Walk with me then?”

“Sure why not”

Snowflakes began to fall from the sky and landed in Harry’s dark curl which was hot.

*Harry’s POV*

This girl seemed amazing like she didn’t care that I was famous she treated me like a normal person. When the snow began falling from the grey sky the white flakes landed in her dark brown wavy hair and it made her brown eyes pop. “What’s your name?”

“Kodie”

“That’s a beautiful name.”

“Thank you.”

“Well we are here, thank you for helping me go unnoticed. Want to come in?”

“Umm sure.”

“Boys meet Kodie.”

“Hey everyone.”

“She’s staying the night tonight because it’s become a blizzard outside.”

I grabbed her hand and guided her up to my room. “You’ll be sleeping in here with me. Would you like something warm to wear?”

“Yes please.”

“Here wear this and these.” I handed her one of my shirts and a pair of my sweats.

“Thank you.” Her shy voice said.

“Better?” I asked her

“Yes it’s so warm.” She put her hair into a bun and she took her make up off. She was absolutely beautiful. Her dark brown orbs were to die for. I took my shirt and pants off because that’s how I always sleep; we both crawled into bed and next thing you know she’s cuddling with me. She’s sleeping and she subconsciously thinks I’m a pillow. It’s so cute. I hear the sound of the wind hitting the window frame and it makes Kodie jump awake. She looked so scared because she didn’t know what was going on. “It’s ok it’s just the wind.”

“Oh ok.” She finally realized she was curled up next to me.

“I’m sorry I didn’t…”

“It’s fine you’re actually keeping me warm.”

We stayed up for hours just talking and cuddling and I realized I like this girl. A lot, she treats me like a normal person. I can be myself around her. I feel like I’ve known her my whole life but it’s only been 24 hours. “Hey Kodie?”