Chapter 1 (Start Of Season 1)

"I am home Mother." Damian says sarcastically, expecting his best friend to answer while he was removing his shoes and placing them on the newly made shoe rack. After almost three deep breaths, the lock of the door clicks, revealing a lean, tall, young-looking man with beautiful black locks, wearing a loose Hawaiian T-Shirt, and loose trousers. Damn. 'Oh Man, isn't he cute.' With a sly smile reaching his face, he directed Damian inside. Suddenly a sense of realization hit Damian.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my house?" the words were fearless and straight to the point. Because of course, no matter how beautiful this man is, he, could still be a trespasser, or a kidnapper, or robber, or a murderer. After gasping pretty loudly in his mind, scared of who this beautiful man is, Damian focuses on the man.

"Let us talk inside Damian, outside isn't the place." breathing all the words so casually as if he'd done this whole his life.

"No. You will answer my questions, or else I'll call the police." the man's full lips were distracting Damian a little bit, but he chose to ignore them and continue ahead, "You will also tell me where my-" calling his friend, his friend, would make Damian vulnerable, so he chose to go with roommate. "Roommate is. Or else you know what I'll do." seeing the man smile to himself, not even making the slightest effort to hide it, made Damian confused.

"The Prince of The Scarrow's is giving a threat about calling the police, what have the times changed into." all while shaking his head in both disappointment and sarcasm with a weird smile snaking on his face. It made Damian fume, but also clicked something in his head, this man's voice seemed familiar, also he hadn't heard a word of what the man said, being fumed and all, but he did hear one certain word, and it kept ringing in his ears. Scarrow.

At this point, who this man is, was pretty much clear, he was the detective that Damian had hired to find someone. Leonidas, or much often referred to as Leon, was probably the best person Damian could have hired, not only because Leon was the perfect person for this task, but also because they have been best friends for a long time now, so there wasn't much formality left in both their blood. Damian was both disappointed and happy; disappointed with Leon because his disguise wasn't good enough, and happy with himself to catch such an old detective's disguise.

With a sigh, Damian stated, "Do better my dear detective." with a rather cute smile Leon asked, "What gave it away?" almost instantly, Damian answered, "Your voice, it wasn't all noticeable, but because I've known you for quite some time now, and it took me some effort to figure out who you were, congratulations-" Damian took a deep breath before continuing, "but, your task is to fool me and no one else." nodding both sincerely and understandingly at Damian's words, Damian remembered that Leon isn't the one to small talk, if he is here then he must be here for a reason, so he continued once more,

"Oh yeah, why did you come here, everything ok?" Leon's face dropped immediately, with a sorrowful sigh, he said, "It's about Sorin-" hearing Sorin's name made Damian alert once more as he paid all the more attention to what Leon was saying, "I came here to inform you about Avyanna about how we might have found her, but when I arrived, I rang the doorbell, knocked on the door, even banged the door, but no answer-" he took a deep breath, as if what was to come now, wasn't pretty, "then I pushed open the door, it wasn't in good condition, everything was... broken... and, I couldn't see Sorin, I tried to find some clue Sorin could have left, something... anything that I could find, but I didn't find anything other than what the kidnapper had wanted me to find, it was a note, I haven't read it yet-" he took his hands out from his short's pocket, revealing a sealed envelope, "The seal is not easily recognizable, but I know where it's from-" interrupting him, Damian said, "who?" this one word was all Damian could say, before bursting, either in tears, or in anger, possibly both. Staring at the floor, Leon answers, "I think it belongs to the Valliant's" it can't be Snatching the envelope from Leon's hands, Damian takes out his phone from his pocket and clicks a picture of the seal, to investigate it further before tearing it up to read it.