Side Chapter 2

Third Person POV

Kazemaru was walking towards Kidou's mansion, invited to some penguin sleepover by Kidou Yuuto.
'I wonder why I was invited to this sleepover, I'm not even from the same school.' Kazemaru thought.

When he reached his designation, he knocked on the door.
Kidou opened the door and let him in.
"Finally, you arrived! Now we can get this sleepover started!" Sakuma hopped over the couch and knocked Kazemaru over.
'Why do people keep doing this to me!' Kazemaru thought, tired of this [censored]. Kidou and Sakuma dragged their only Raimon Junior High friend into one of the many guest bedrooms where all the other Teikoku members waited while playing a game of UNO, Penguin Edition with Genda winning.

Kazemaru Ichirouta POV

I walked over to Narukami and looked at his cards. There's actually a chance he could win.
"Hey, Genda! Would you mind if I helped Narukami for this round?"
"Not at all, it's not like you can help him now. Especially with me in this round!"

After awhile

"HHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" Genda was shocked while Narukami was in awe.
"HOW!" Genda shook my shoulders violently.
"How what?" I smiled at him "innocently" (Yeah, more like creepily).
"HOW DID YOU BEAT ME!"
"I have my ways and I'm taking them to my grave."
"YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE OR I WILL FORCE THEM OUT OF THAT PRETTY MOUTH OF YOURS!"
"Kazemaru, you better run." Sakuma said. I immediately ran out of the guest bedroom, Naruto-Style!(I'm kidding......

Yeah, no I'm not kidding. I guess he got it from Kirigakure Saiji.)
"Get back here!!!"
"Never!!!"
(In the end, Kazemaru thought it was a good idea to jump on Genda's head and guess what he did? No, he didn't jump on his head because Narukami was the one who jumped on Genda's head. Yep, you read this right. And now Genda was trying to get Narukami off his precious hair.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Yeah, that ain't the end, despite not knowing what to write)

Third Person POV

"Hey? Genda, you alive there buddy?" Sakuma said, looking straight at him.
"Sakuma, what assumption made you think he's fine? You know how hard he tries to keep his hair tidy." Kidou told him with a deadpan look.

"Drag him back into the guest room while I go make snacks?" Kazemaru asked. Sakuma and Kidou nodded, taking each of Genda's hands then dragging him to the guest room. Kazemaru finally found the kitchen after 10 minutes.

Kidou Yuuto POV

Sakuma and I walked into the bedroom to find Teikoku looking into someone's phone.
"What are you guys doing?" They all turned their heads around, then hid the person's phone behind them.

"Nothing~Hahahaha...... Definitely not snooping through Kazemaru-san's phone......" Doumen answered.
"That's an evasion of someone's PRIVACY!!" Sakuma yelled in disbelief while I looked at them disappointedly.

"WE KNOW! We know, but an anonymous person texted him so we got super curious and ended up snooping through Kazemaru-san's phone without his permission......" They all held their heads down, I sighed silently before speaking again.
"I hope you learnt your lesson before you continue snooping through his phone because you got me curious what he has to hide in there." They immediately looked startled, I looked at them confused.

"Who are you?! What did you do to the real Kidou-san?!"
"He's right?! Who are you and what have you done to the normal Kidou-san?!" I deadpanned them, did I not act like this in front of them before?