chapter 0.1

01/10

'New student??'

🎧GOT THE THRILLS by Twice🎧

Mira's pov

I sighed as I put on my uniform. It looked quite elegant and fancy. They had a variety of options for girls' tops for high school. I chose a round-neck slim tee with a regular normal skirt which was the only skirt they provided. I was satisfied with how the uniform turned out to look good on me.

My hair was straightly centred and parted with slight front layers that were barely noticeable. I put on a ring or two and packed my bag even though it was empty. 

I headed out after being all set. Somehow it wasn't as far as I thought it would be. Don't get why Gyu always overreact saying it's miles away. The school was big enough for me to at least get lost a bunch of times. I saw a bunch of students walking in and glancing at me. How can they figure out so quickly a new student has come?? 

I shook all the thoughts away lowered my gaze with my hands inside the blazer and walked towards the entrance.

_____________________

Third person

Some gazes trailed behind Mira. They observed her looks from top to bottom. Her expression was cold and no emotion showed. She was of average height with her hair out. Murmurs went around to which class she going to receive. News of a new student spread around like wildfire through the school.

Mira went inside the school which seemed like endless hallways. She walked for quite a bit and found some teachers who helped her out. Although halfway into asking her, they gave out some looks after seeing that the fact she has no power. Mira couldn't care less about that shit.