Day 1

Day one:

The date is the eleventh of June, 2015.

Day of the week: Thursday.

Time: 8:02pm.

Emotion/s: Well, I wouldn't say I'm happy, but I'm not sad. I'm kinda that in between mood where you just don't know how to feel or what to do with your life. Is there already and emotion for that? If there isn't, I'm naming it Edgington (Ed-ging-ton) because why not.

Journal entry: Its been an okay day I guess. I just made biscuit things so that's always good. It was the last day of term two today so that's always good. For some reason though, my school starts term 3 on Monday. Run term 3 for 2 weeks then and only then we finally get holidays. Finally. Not that I'll be around much in the holidays. I'll be at a place called Cottage by the sea majority of the time. I have fun at Cottage and all but sometimes, I just want to be home, curled up with my boyfriend. He is my safe haven. My safety. He's been at work a fair bit lately so he hasn't been at school, but I had my gal pals. One of which, thought it would be funny to steal my chicken two minute noodles. There's stories about characters feeling more them selves at home rather than school, but for me it's different. I can be myself around my friend at school and when i come home, I feel like i have to contain myself. Sure, They know i listen to weird music and have a different music taste but that's it. I listen to a lot of rock. so bands and that sort of stuff, like The amity affliction, In hearts wake and others. I'm posting the song Chocolate and cigarettes because not only do i like that sort of music too but the song sounds kinda how I feel, and I like it when music can do that. The emotions that come with music are amazing. For me, music is a release, a way of escape. Some people smoke or do drugs to escape but for me, music and the people I love are my escape. They might not know it but my friends and really amazing. I'd be dead with out them. Thank you, to you all for keeping me alive.

Emotions after completing journal entry: Happyish, calm.