[8] - Spider-boy

Narrator

It's now recess, Kotetsu and Teruko were both going to their lockers.

"I wonder where he is..." Kotetsu whispered.

"Eh?? You wanna see that jerk?" Teruko said in annoyed tone, clearly doesn't like Rui.

"W-Well I need to apologize to Spider-boy..." Kotetsu said, Teruko just looked at him in confusion and said, "Spider-boy..?"

"Yea, Spider-boy... His hair is like legs of a spider..." Kotetsu said as he points his hair.

Teruko just stared at Kotetsu with a disgusted look on her face yet she giggled a bit

"Now that you mentioned it, he does look like one..." Teruko said.

As they reached the lockers, Kotetsu noticed Rui from a distance. "Spider-boy!!!" Kotetsu yelled, walking up to him.

'What the hell..?' Rui thought he moment he heard the term "Spider-boy".

Huh?? What's Hell??? Kotetsu stopped his tracks as he thought about it.

"Just get the hell away from me..." Rui said walking away and Kotetsu just stood there in confusion.

"There it is again..." Kotetsu said.

"HEY NO CURSING!!!" Teruko yelled angrily.

Genya, on a rooftop saw the whole scene.

"Did he just curse infront of my kid...?" Genya said. He leans a bit closer making him fall from the roof and landed on a bush.

"Agh-! Fuck!!" Genya yelled, he turned to his right to see young students around Kotetsu's age, staring at him...

Well this is awkward...
Genya thought.

Author: Sorry for the short chapter:') I'll try to make the next one longer^^