Chapter one⚊Fate or dream?

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

(TW: censored swearing.)

⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌

Small, soft snores can be heard from me laying on the soft mattress laying on top of the bed in my room.

Dreaming, sleeping peacefully.

The birds chirping outside, the sun rays shining through the semi beige white curtains, as the sound of an alarm clock can be heard.

Due to the sound of the alarm clock, i slowly woke up, my hair messy from moving all night in my sleep, small droops of drool dripping from the side of my mouth as i sat up.

I rubbed my eyes, sitting down while i turned off my alarm clock that was placed in my bedside table, a small yawn escaping my lips as i slightly groaned.

i looked at my phone and looked at the time, 5:00 am, i need to go to school at 6:30, though i don't even have school today, since it was saturday after all.

"Ugh....why do i keep forgetting to turn off my alarm, its the d*mn weekends and i woke up at this hour." i whined, getting up while i folded my blanket, and the comforter, stacking the pillows neatly and properly, after i did so, i went ahead and walked over to the bathroom in my bedroom.

I stood in front of my bathroom, my hand on the door knob, as i went inside and locked the door behind me.

I started to strip my pajamas off my body, leaving me completely bare in my bathroom, while i placed my dirty clothes in the laundry basket as i walked inside the shower.

[time skip]

After i did my daily washing or whatever you call it, and after brushing my teeth, i had my towel wrapped around my body, my moist, wet hair dripping small water droplets on my collarbone.

I walked out of my bathroom, completely refreshed and awake as i stepped back in my bedroom, i stood in front of my closet, as i took off the towel, my body completely bare and moist in the open, the cold air hitting my skin as i dried my hair.

After i dried my hair, i went ahead and put on some undergarments and clothes, an t-shirt, and some shorts.

i took my phone and sat on the bed, laying down while my legs dangled off the edge of the bed, my eyes glued to my phone, scrolling through my phone, obviously bored.

'there's nothing to do right now.'  i thought in my head, as i started to slightly groan in slight frustration, while i turned off my phone and placing it on the bedside table, charging it while im not using it.

crash

"What the h*ll?" i muttered under my breath, sitting up as i heard a crash sound down stairs, being an easily scared person, i gulped nervously, as my body tensed up.

"sh*t sh*t....no...what the h*ll was that!?" i cursed under my breath, grabbing a metal baseball bat from the side of my room as i stood up.

I held the bat tightly in the grips if my hands, yet my hands were sweaty from nervousness, i gulped and opened the door to my room.

i went down stairs, slowly but surely.

My eyes scanned the area, seeing nothing which scared me even more.