Chapter 1

Summary: Dumbledore made a grave mistake  when he brushed off Harry's claim that he was raped. Much more when he tried to terminate his baby when he was found pregnant. This results in some life-changing revelation that will unleash the darkness from within their so-called Golden boy.

WARNINGS: IMPLIED ABUSE, IMPLIED RAPE, EXPLICIT VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE.  SEXUAL SCENE , SLASH, FEMSLASH, MPREG, OOC, CHARACTER BASHING

CHAPTER ONE

Harry  stumbled once again for the umpteenth time as he made his way through the Slytherin common room. The effect of the pain-relieving potion Poppy had given him earlier was starting to fade now. He was just glad that Ron got hold of his invisibility cloak so he would be able to stop and take a few breaks once in a while.

He was relieved that he had not passed anyone until now. Mione was right, everyone would be busy for the Halloween ball tonight to wander the hallway.

When the pain subsided just a little bit, he took a deep breath and started on his way down the dungeon once again. He needed to talk to Draco, he was his only chance now. He was certain that when Draco found out the truth, he would help him escape, keep him and his baby alive. 

Of course, there was a chance that he would totally flip and do something stupid like confront Dumbledore right then and there. But he trust that Draco would be Slytherin enough to think and plan, and not charge like a brave but stupid Gryffindor he so much disdain.

Finally, after what seems to be a very long time,  but in truth was just a few minutes he finally reached the Slytherin common room. He was thankful that he found out during his second year  that he could open any door here in the castle using parseltongue. He just wishes Draco was here and not at the party as well. But if he was,  then he would just wait for the blonde Slytherin in his dorm room. He knew he was safe in there to stay.

Hissing the word "open" in parseltongue he waited anxiously as the stone door slid open. He immediately stepped inside but he lost his balance and fell on his knees instead when another wave of pain hit his back and abdomen but this time it was much more intense than he wasn't able to stop himself from screaming and the tears streamed down his face.

He knew he was close to passing out now, but he fought to stay conscious even just for some minutes more. just enough for him to talked to Draco and explain to him everything

He tried to open his eyes when he felt someone came close to him and pulled the cloak off him. And he felt relief washed over him when he realized that it was Draco .

****************************************************************

Draco and his group of friends opted to stay in their dorm rather than join in the Halloween ball as it was not mandatory. And their head of the house had allowed them just that they stay in their dorm or their common room and not wander around.

He wasn't feeling really well this past month. He knew it had something to do with his inheritance, his mate,  as well as his twin brother. Last night he had dreamed of his twin brother Lucien asking for his help. This never happened before and it worried him so much that his brother was in grave danger. They might not be able to find him since he was abducted but they knew that he was still alive out there somewhere. He was also confused on why he felt his bond with his twin that he hadn't felt before came into life all of the sudden. Even now, he could feel his twin was in pain and it hurt that he couldn't do anything to help him aside from sending his love through their bond.

He was pulled from his thoughts when he heard the common room door slid open but no one came in or stepped outside. Then someone screamed from the doorway. He narrowed his eyes in suspicion , as he quickly stood up and strode towards where he had heard the sound followed by his friends. Then he reached into the thin air and he smirked in triumph when he felt the smooth silk of a cloth. His assumption was correct that whoever dared enter their common room was using an invisibility cloak, and he knew of only one person who owned one. But Potter wasn't in the castle since the second day of the term, so this was either one of his friends.