33

( Just imagine that this was their campsite. )

We have arrived at the campsite, the students got off from the bus, excitedly running around in the field. Meanwhile, teachers captured the picturesque scenery with their cameras.

As I took hold of my suitcase, I noticed Blaire struggling with her baggage. My intention to help was stopped by Andrija, who helped her before I could.

"I got this" he said, earning a cheek pinched from Blaire sparking a twinge of jealousy within me.

My frustration boiled over, and I ended up grabbing someone else's baggage "Let me help you," I exclaimed to Raile, who was also struggling. I purposely volumed my voice, drawing everyone's attention. Glancing upward, I caught Blaire's gaze, and all eyes in the vicinity turned towards me.

"Wow, he's a gentleman," a classmate whispered in admiration...

Blaire's POV.

As everyone settles their tents, my gaze remains fixated on Kosta, who is happily helping Raile settle her tent. She seems very flustered to see Kosta, and she's been quite touchy with him. I didn't realize that my gaze was fixed on them until Sam shook me.

"Hey," I snapped back to reality and cleared my throat.

"You seem uneasy about Kosta helping Raile," she said.

I laughed hysterically, "Of course not. I don't care; they can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't affect me," I said while trying to assemble my tent.

"Oh, really? Your eyes tell everything," Sam teased.

I started setting up my tent but struggling in it. "Well, if there's anything to tell, it's probably just surprise at seeing them interact like that."

Sam smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Surprise? Is that what we're calling it now?"

I sighed, realizing I wasn't getting away with this easily. "Alright, fine. Maybe I'm a little curious about what's going on."

She leaned in playfully, her voice dropping to a whisper. "You know, curiosity killed the cat."

I shot her a mock glare. "Yeah, yeah. But satisfaction brought it back."

Sam just let out a laugh.

"Anyway where's André? Maybe he could help me with this" I asked her, feeling a bit annoyed.

"Oh, André? he's helping me with my tent" Sam, I glances up at her she's casually smiling like a lunatic clearly flustered by André helpin her.

I hit his shoulder, hoping she would snap out of daydreaming.

"Oh! That hurts" She winced, rubbing her shoulder.

"Blaire," someone called out. Sam and I turned our attention toward Kosta, who was approaching us.

"Do you need help?" he asked.

Sam excused herself, but I turned my back on him, still feeling a bit annoyed.

"No thanks. Maybe you could help Raile," I said sarcastically. He laughed hysterically, which only irritated me more.

"I already did. It was fun talking to her," he replied. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Then why don't you just talk to her?" I proclaimed.