konig or should i say king💍

Next morning

Your back and legs hurt horribleeee. You had to call someone to help you. " you could of told him to go easy" shoto said (shoto the vtuber) "now weres the fun in that" you said taking the pain killer " you can't even walk" he said " good I don't have work today" you said " Jesus y/n your such a horny bitch" he said face palming himself " you act like you aren't" you said " i- you have a point" he said and then made a jealous face "your still jealous I fucked vox and you didn't" you said " that was 1 month ago" he said " yea and?" You said " it's giving 7 days a week" he said which made you laugh " and I'm not jealous you fucked vox" he said " you want to fuck me or some shit?" You said " yea I do I want to fuck you" he said you blushed as he was being an straight forward " ill make some time for you don't worry my work is fucking killing me!" You said " you work at home-" " they send so much fucking work it kills my back" " don't you get your back blown out by your guy friends-?" "Yea I do I wanna taste your cum honestly" " shut up" he said blushing and you laughed. "Let's hangout some other time I have to stream today" " cya!" You said as he left.

Yall must be so confused
Who did we fuck? Well some
Might know him some might not his name is konig full name is Walter Marvin Koenig
Ik ik some might know this hot ass fucking dude but if you don't I don't care! It's fine if you don't he's from ww2 call of duty alr I might add ghost maybe not idk bit if I do there will be lemon alr.so ya love yall ♡