Chapter 27

Rhett's POV

He quickly gets out of my hold, and he stands up, before he goes a few feet away from me.

I'm stay sitting on the grass in the same spot as before, and I have no idea what I should do.

Tyson still has a scared look on his face, so I decided that I should give him a hug or try to calm him down somehow, but when I move to stand up, he quickly runs toward his brothers.

I stand up, and I look at all of them, the kids are looking at Tyson curiously while he's talking to Roy, and the other two brothers are looking at him worriedly.

I really hope that they won't scream at me or anything, because I really hate when people scream, especially if they're screaming at me.

One of the triplets decided to take Tyson inside, so he can sit in the living room, while the other one makes sure that the kids are watched.

And the last one comes towards me, with an angry look on his face.

I look at Rey as he gets close to me, and I think that I might panic too.

"I know that you didn't know that he hates to be held down, but don't do it ever again." Rey tells me.

He still looks angry, although his voice is calm, which makes me think that he's not actually angry at me, but at the situation.

He must hate that his brother got scared because of me, and I really hate it too.

"I won't scare him again." I tell him honestly. "But why did he get scared?" I ask him, hoping that he will tell me what's going on.

"I would have told you to ask Tyson about it, but I know that he won't tell this to anyone, even papa and dad didn't know about this." He says, so I look at him expectantly, waiting for him to continue.

"A few years ago, we were hanging out with one of our uncles, and we were close to the border when he stepped on a trap that was made by the hunters.

And he had to stand in the same place for hours, until we finally managed to free him.

I know that it's not something very serious, but Tyson hates the pain and the trap was hurting him a lot, so when he can't move freely, then I guess he remembers the pain, and he starts to panic." Rey explains, and I nod in acknowledgment.

"Alright, thanks for telling me this. Do you think that he will be alright if I will go there to see him?" I ask Rey, hoping that he will say that I should go there, because I really have to see Tyson.

"I'm not sure, you should go there and see how he will react." He tells me with a shrug.

So, I go towards the living room, and when I enter it, I can see that Tyson's sitting on the couch, and he's rubbing his bump, while he smiles at it.