Oh no...

Your POV
I'm sitting in my room when i get a text from my bestie Bad!

Bestie❤️ (maybe crush?)

Hey!

What's up bad?

I wanted to talk to you cause I'm bored :/

Oh! Okay! Call me! :)

He calls me and I answer, "What's up?", "Hey, Allie! I wanted to ask you if you wanted to do a special stream with me?", "Uh, Yeah! Just let me get on twitch Really quick!","Okay! Talk to you later!", "Cya!" He hangs up and I sit at my desk and get on twitch immediately and get on a discord call with bad and we start the stream! "Hey Allie!", "Hey bad! What is it you wanted to do?", "I wanted to play some Minecraft!","Okay!" I get on Minecraft and we start to talk and play "Do I have a girlfriend? CHAT! YOU MUFFINS!" I burst out in laughter,"You know I do!" My heart shatters.... He... had someone.... I keep laughing through my pain so he doesn't ask if I'm okay,"Ugh! Can you believe chat Allie?!","As you said! They're muffins!" I make myself sound happy and cheerful, yet I feel sad and broken.

After a few hours I say I have to go,"Okay! Bye Allie!","Bye bad!" I end the call and sit on my bed, the words "You know I do!" Repeat over and over in my head.... Tears well up in my eyes and I just give in and fall into my pillow and sob....

Hey! I'm sorry, I was gone for SO long! I have horrible writers block and I couldn't deal with it so I took a break from Wattpad to give myself a break to make me some ideas! This is my new idea, and I hope you like it! Have a good day, drink some water, and get some sleep! Byeeee!