I'm Here

After a long day of exorcising a curse

After a long day of exorcising a curse. The first years and their teacher had just walked into Tengen-Sama Barrier.

Yuuji, Megumi, and Nobara were having their usual shenanigans as Gojo laughed watching them. Standing inside Jujutsu Tech High before they could enter a building, a feminine voice called out

"GOJO-SENPAI!"

The group turned around to see a woman waving as she was running towards them into the school. Her (h/c), (e/c) eyes shining as her had a beaming smile on her face. She was a beauty.

"Gojo-Senpai?" Yuuji turned towards Gojo Satoru, the man who was still looking at the woman running towards them. He seemed shocked but composed himself not to show it, that blindfold over his face lies.

"Is she one of Gojo-Sensei's one nightstands?" Nobara said sceptical, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Maybe, so Nanami-Sensei was right!" Yuuji said, Goosiping with Nobara.

Gojo Satoru turned his back to the woman who had just finally gotten into the school gate. Megumi looked at him, thinking maybe Nobara was right.

The woman had finally arrived and gotten close to them. She dusted herself up and then put her (h/c) behind her ear, looking up at the tall man whose back was turned to her.

"Gojo, I am here... to claim my prize!" She said in a confident tone, folded her hands, and put them on her sides.

"Prize?" The Three First Years said in United.

"Who is she Gojo-Sensei?" Yuuji asked their teacher.

"I am Y/n L/n, Grade 1 Sorcerer. Gojo Satoru's girlfriend." She said with animated sparkles around her. She showed boldness and a bit of craziness in every action she made.

"GIRLFRIEND?!" The students said, looking at their teacher in shock.

"Girlfriend, Fiancée kind of." She shrugged her shoulders.

Gojo just stood there, not responding. He turned to her. It seemed like he took a moment to look at her from top to bottom. {Bruh, checking her out?(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞}

He walked off, leaving the four of them together, asking the woman about where she's from? How is she here?? And some other things.

He asked them to follow him to Yaga's office to get her, maybe registered as a teacher.

Yaga looked at both Gojo and Y/n in shock. He had never expected someone to come here like this, especially for that rude white-haired paint brush.

"How do you know her?" He asked.

"She... well, I saved her a long time ago." He replied, not saying anything else.

"He promised me if I got stronger, he'd married me." She said enthusiastically with sparkles in her eyes.

Yaga looked at Gojo, shocked by what she had said. He went to stand beside gojo, taking him aside away to where she couldn't see, and then gave him a bonk on the head and grabbed him, giving him a suplex unto the ground {amen}

Yaga stood straight and then dusted himself off after teaching him a lesson.

"The bonk is for giving the location of the school to a random stranger. The suplex was for lying to the poor naive woman." He shook his head at gojo after folding his hands over his chest.

"Do you even like her?"

Gojo just walked out on yaga. Y/n and the first years looked at him, wondering what was bothering him. He was usually more lively than this

Yaga walked out back to where he was originally standing,

"Ms L/n, follow Gojo he will show you to the office and Staff Lounge."

She bowed to Yaga and then left the room, she catch up with Gojo and walked beside him, tilted from side to side, looking around, then back to him.

"Sooo, how have you been?" She said softly.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Good, I guess."

"You still the strongest, six eyes?" She said with a slight teasing tone in her voice.

"You ask as if I got weaker?"

"You look weaker~" She giggled.

Gojo opened the door to the staff lounge. A man was seated on the couch reading a newspaper, a cup of coffee on the table, and the aroma in the air. His blonde hair could be seen, but his face was buried in the newspaper. He looked up and was wearing some kind of glasses over his face. "What is with the men covering their eyes???" She thought to herself. She could feel herself blushing as the man's natural hot looks swept her off her feet (Imagine the cheesiest pink flowers and pink sparkles all over Nanami)

"Who is that?" The man said, looking directly at Gojo.

"His voice..." The woman said softly, feeling more attracted to the man.

"She is--" Gojo got caught off by y/n standing in front of him.

"I am L/n Y/n a new teacher at Jujutsu Tech, 1st grade sorcerer. Gojo Satoru's ex Fiancée." She immediately appeared beside Nanami, grabbed his hand, and shook his hand like crazy.

"E-e-e-ex Fiancée?" Nanami said as the woman was shaking his head and his whole body in the process.

"Yep, he ain't worth the--"
This time, she got caught off by Gojo throwing her over her shoulder, taking her out.

"WAIT, I DIDN'T GET TO GIVE HIM MY NUMBER." She struggled over his shoulder, trying to reach out to Nanami, pouting like a sad puppy.

Nanami sighed and watched the Crazy people leave the room.

An arrow flew across the room and hit against the wall with a note attached to him. Nanami went to check it out, and he examined it with caution just to see it was a paper with y/n number.

The note:

"LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU. Call me. *wink*
    (Phone number)               
     Xoxoxo Y/n"