NWO Hollywood invades TNA

TNA had a Gathering of Champions with X Division Champion Kurt Angle, Tag Team Champions Brother Ray and Brother Devon, Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles, Television Champion Eric Young and Raven and Richards got there too, forming Raven's Nest but Ray and Devon disagreed, Devon challenged Joe and defeated him, lost to Brother Runt who lost to Brother Ray, Devon defeated AJ lost to Raven who lost to Brother Ray and Brother Runt, and now NWO Hollywood showed up. 

Defeating Raven's Nest members AJ Styles, Eric Young, Rhino, Richards and Raven in a 19 men tag team match, how did NWO Hollywood start, Sting & Giant with Ric Flair defeated Kevin Nash, Konan and Lex Luger and showed respect, Hollywood Hogan did not like it, Kevin Nash defeated Hogan for Heavyweight Championship, and Giant hit him, Nash, Luger, Konan, Flair and a 5th man made NWO Wolfpack, which was revealed to be Sting himself in Red Paint, Sting and Nash defeated Steiner and Giant for Tag Team Gold, Luger won United States Gold, Konan got Intercontinental Gold and Flair won the Heavyweight Championship, all members beat each other for the championship, and defeated NWO Hollywood (Hogan, Steiner, Hall, Hart, Giant, Brain Adams and Dusty Rhodes who rejoined Wolfpack and turned on Hogan and Hall) 

Rules - 

1. Be confident, peaceful and humble, but don't overplay your hand. Say what you mean, and you better mean what you say.

2. Be less forthcoming with governments but very honest with mafias/gangs. 

3. When in a destabilized or war-prone area, hire both police and mafia if possible. 

 4. Show humanity especially in areas where its lacking. 

5. Bring gifts and share, bribe if you have to. Morals be damned, this is earth not utopia. 

6. Always be friendly, especially when it isn't returned. 

7. Be practical and don't panic. No organization is interested in an international incident, unwanted press or more problems. 

 8. Use less words. Too many people talk themselves into trouble. 

 9. A heroic story about protecting/honoring your mother goes a long way. Even the darkest of men can respect that. 

10. Respect is everything. Admire the "good" they do for their areas and overlook the bad. 

NWO Hollywood challenged Raven's Nest for World Tag Team, World X Division and World Heavyweight Championships, and KOTM Championship, too with that happening now, Devon and Runt leave for Ring of Honor and New Japan, Brother Ray takes on Scott Steiner, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, Hollywood Hulk Hogan & Brett Hart and wins, when Devon and Runt return and have Rhino and Tommy Dreamer to backup, Ray wins and ECW Alumni disbands, Rhino and Tommy stayed, Ray and Runt and Devon went their own ways, and now, Raven's Nest accepts. 

Joe, Styles, Raven, Richards and now Young attacked down Steiner, Hall, Waltman, Hogan and Hart, and called in for a loser leaves first, but NWO did not accept, and called in a Hardcore Warfare, where Styles and Young remained standing, rules were 10-Count with Pinfalls & Submissions eliminated down opponents. 

1. Syxx tapped out to Samoa Joe 

2. Joe was pinned by Syxx aided Steiner 

3. Steiner was out cold after Styles had him down 

4. EY eliminated Hogan 

5. Raven was eliminated by Hall 

6. Richards was eliminated by Hart

7. Hart eliminated by Styles and Young 

8. Hall tapped out to Styles 

Styles and Young turned on Raven and Richards with Joe when Rhino, RVD and Dreamer came in and made them all go away, reforming the Originals and now, defeated Young, Styles and Joe in a 6 man action, NWO Hollywood defeated ECW Alumni in a battle royal and a loser leaves 10 man battle royal happened, where Hart and Waltman lost, Raven won and now, Waltman and Hart helped NWO defeat Raven's Nest and won the championships when Team 3D with Brother Devin and Brother Runt came in.