58.

Cody's POV

We pack up our suitcases into the Uber as we head to the airport. I look over at Sophia, admiring her and all the little movements she does. She's perfect and I absolutely can't wait to get do the rest of our lives together.

I notice that she's spinning her rings, the way she does when she is either lost in thought or overthinking something. 

I reach for her hand as I interlock our fingers together, she looks up at me with those beautiful brown eyes, "hey baby, are you okay?" I ask her as I softly caress her hand with my thumb. 

"Yeah, just overthinking things. But, i'll be fine." she smiles as I know she's faking it, "What is causing you to overthink? Lets talk about it." I say to her. We get off of the Uber as I grab both of the suitcases, we walk into the airport and check in as we head over to the gate. We sit down as she looks at me.

"Do you not love me anymore?" She whispers as I look at her confused, "What?" I say still confused, "Of course I do Soph, why would you think I don't?" I ask her softly, "Did I do something to make you feel that way?" I ask her 

She quickly shakes her head, "No, of course not. You didn't do anything wrong, which is why I don't know why I'm overthinking quite literally nothing." she says to me as I pull her to me and hug her tightly.

We land in Los Angeles as we head to the airbnb I got at Malibu. Sophia walks in first as she squeals in excitement.

"I love being in Los Angeles. Something about being by the beach makes me so happy" She smiles widely as I pick her up and smile widely. 

I take her to the master bedroom as I had flowers delivered with a jewelry box. I place her down as she smiles widely and looks at me, "Are you..?" She asks softly as I laugh a bit and shake my head, "No baby, yes, it'll happen I promise. But, not this weekend" I say to her as she smiles and nods

She opens the box as it's a dainty gold chain with the initial "C" on it. She looks at it as she smiles widely and holds it tightly, I pull out another box from my jacket as I open it as its a gold chain with the letter "S" on it.

"I know being a baseball girlfriend can take a toll on relationships, and although you travel to most of my games I want you to have that necklace for the times that we're not together." I say to her as I smile. She giggles as she jumps on me as we begin to passionately make out.