A-1

Lilith: (lil-eth); semi serious, smart, let's loose around friends.
Sayln: (Say-Lin); takes many risks and lives on the Y.O.L.O saying.
Harlie: (like Harley Davidson); personality a lot like Harley Quinn but is only a little bit of a troublemaker, not a crazy person (or mentally broken by others). Is related to Jackson.
Jackson: (Jack-sun); a 'bad-boy' type, but is a real softie when it comes down to his friends and family. Will protecc and his bite is worse than his bark when someone is threatening his family. Is Kami's boyfriend!
Kami: (Kay-me); cinnamon roll, hates getting drunk, and tries to control her boyfriend Jackson and his sisters recklessness, only to prevent them from getting hurt.

-~-~-~

"Why am I at this party Sayln?" I ask.

"Becaaause it's fun, and shiiiit..." she drawls, obviously already intoxicated. She grips onto my arm and leads me to the drinks, and the group that we came with. Harlie, Jackson, Kami, and us; Lilith and Sayln.

When someone, who is also drunk as sailor, shouts that we should play a drinking game, I give in. There's no point, and we just graduated, so we can indulge for once, right?

So, thinking it wouldn't be too terrible, I sit down. After a few rounds, I'm not wasted, but a little tipsy, so I get up to leave.

"Wa-wait...Lil'ss come onnn~ I have an idea!" Harlie slurs. She pulls a book off of a nearby table, and I read the title.

'Demons and how to summon them... sounds fun. I mean, it's not like it'll work anyways...' I think in a drunk stupor.

Eventually, me, and our entire group, get in the circle.

"Lilithhhhh, you pick which one to summons!" Kami says, and starts to giggle.

My mind starts to clear a little bit hearing how wasted Kami is. She absolutely hates getting drunk, and it makes me a bit worried. But, once again, I decide to brush something important off.

'I'll make sure she's taken care of when she gets home and isn't just left to be alone...' I think

So, with my decision made, I turn to a random page in the book, towards the back. I read the instructions, some of the words blurring in front of my eyes. I then repeat what I see aloud to the group.

Jackson leans over to see what I'm talking about, and points out that it's all a moving blob of ink, and says I must be crazy. The rest of the group back up his statement, that is, until Sayln suggests something.

"Hey, what if. Now hear me out guys, but what if. Lil's is like, special or somethin'? Like, she's can only see it cause she's the chosen one or somethin' strange like that?" Sayln starts to gesture with her hands, holding a drink and spilling some in the process. I grab the cup from her hand and place it down, and once everyone finally agreed to just do ask I direct, we make the spell circle.

We say the incantation and join hands together in a star like way in the center. It seems like the air starts to stir around us, but it quickly ends and the group groans in disappointment.

"Well, that was anti-climatic as fuck dudes," Jackson states blandly. He raises himself up off of the ground and helps Kami and Harlie up. Those three live together, and I'm fairly sure that Jackson and his sister Harlie will take care of his girlfriend Kami.

I sigh, knowing that if I don't leave now, I'll be stuck here.

"Hey, Lil's," Sayln calls, already sounding more sober than before, "Come over to my house. I don't trust you to take care of yourself when you're drunk. I'll get a cab, and ask someone to watch my car for the night. You can go home in the morning, but for now I want you to stay safe."