turtle boy <3

i wake up in my apartment at 7am sharp, yawning
(having a headache from my blasting alarm) and completely exhausted. -my night classes yesterday really messed up my sleeping.. i quickly grab and open my phone to see my schedule.

6pm- PORTFOLIO DUE

"SHIT!" i whisper, i totally blanked out and forgot to finish my photo portfolio that's due TODAY. It's for my college acceptance, and i've been looking forward to getting into art college my entire life,, i can't blow this.

i look at what i have so far,,,

- some landscapes
- my friends
- nature shots

ugh what can i do that i haven't done already??
umm,, i could do a close up shot! Of maybe a animal, or something like that,, i could go to the zoo, THE AQUARIUM- i love the aquarium, i'll go as soon as i get ready. I put on my outfit, grab my book bag, and quickly get a protein bar. Then i hop on the bus to the aquarium.

The bus isn't as dirty as usual, which is surprising . I used to go on the city busses everyday to school and i still do but some days they are really,, disgusting. I see my stop and i hop off the bus not before thanking the bus driver,, i think people should appreciate them more i mean,, they do a lot for the city.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Walking in I see soo much inspiration for my portfolio. the colorful tanks, the sealife, the touch pool. I can't wait to start taking pictures. i run up to the front desk and pay for my ticket and quickly make my way into the aquarium.

It's strangely quiet, which i like i'm pretty introverted and don't really like people talking to me, especially,, while i'm taking pictures. I walk around for a bit seeing all the sights and i see a boy staring at the touch pool. He has dark hair and hazel eyes. He seems like he's all alone and looks concerned,, or maybe afraid? I walk up to talk to him.

"Hey are you okay,," i ask him
"Hey,, I'm sorry i just,, yeah um, my names Isaac" He says in response, for some reason he won't look in my direction at all.
"Oh nice to meet you! My names Lillian!" I put out my hand for him to shake, but he wouldn't shake my hand. "So,, do you like the touch pool?" i say trying to make conversation.
"I wish i could touch the sea creatures,, but the textures are too much for me,," 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯.
"oh,, well,, (i pause thinking about what to say) "i mean there's plenty of other things to do"
"Yeah, my favorite creatures to look at are all of the turtles,, did you know that--"

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘏𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴,,

"Wait i'm sorry,, i'm talking too much i should stop i'm really sorry i'll leave now,,"
"No!" 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰,,, "i like listening to you talk" 𝘪 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴.
"oh,, thanks, do you actually not think i'm annoying or anything," 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴.
"I think you talking about stuff you love should never be annoying, to anyone" 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

We walked around together for about two hours and after we went to lunch. I got a picture of a turtle andd Issac for my portfolio :) -i went on the bus and walked back into my appartment.

That night i dreamed about the cute turtle boy at the aquarium and wondered when i'll get to see him again. <3