going back home

They made it home. "This should last us all day." Kai said. "Good." Zion replied. Morimoto stood half asleep. "You two seem tired. What happened?" Zion asked. "Uh- it took a lot of energy to find all of this." Kai replied. "Is that so..." Zion asked. They both quickly nodded. "I'm hungry." Morimoto complained. "Kai quickly put together some food. Morimoto quickly ate. "Slow down, Morimoto." Zion said. "But I'm hungry." Morimoto replied. "I think she should eat." Marisha said. "She looks skinny." "I guess so." Zion said. "Done." Morimoto  said. "Me too. " Kai said. "Do you have any games, Kai?" Marisha asked. "Yes." He replied. "I have hanafuda." Kai told her. "That works." She told him. They all sat down on the floor. Kai passed eight cards out to them all. "You go first, Zion." Kai said. "Ok." Zion replied. Zion discarded his 5th card. Morimoto sat down in zion's lap and fell asleep. "Wow. She was really tired." Zion whispered. "Yes." Kai replied. "I'll put her on the couch." Marisha said. Marisha set Morimoto on the couch behind Kai. Kai yawned. "What's that smell?" Zion asked."Fire."  Marisha replied. Zion looked at Marisha. "It's not me this time." Marisha told him. Kai ran to the window. "The island! It's on fire!" Kai yelled. Zion jumped up and grabbed Marisha. "Kai, can you grab Morimoto please. I can't carry both of them right now." Zion asked. "Yes." Kai replied. Kai quickly picked up Morimoto. "Cmon, we have to go. Do you know any ways off the island?" Zion asked Kai. "Yes. We can go through the trail to the beach and use your boat to sail away." Kai told him. "Ok, let's go." Zion told him. The house began to burn. Morimoto woke up. "Kai, please don't leave my stuffed animal here." Morimoto told Kai. "I won't. I promise." He told her. He ran to the room and grabbed Morimoto's stuffed bunny. He quickly ran outside. Zion and Marisha were already preparing the boat when they arrived. The trees around them began to burn. Morimoto was asleep again. "Kai! Watch out!" Zion shouted. The tree collapsed. Morimoto's mind raced, and then clicked. Morimoto began to glow. The trees turned to ash immediately when they touched her, and Kai.