Kidnap (DATZU)

Dahyun went out to get groceries one day. As she was walking back to her home, she noticed that her neighbor Tzuyu was staring at her. She had never thought much about Tzuyu before all she knew was that she was a good neighbor, but now she began to wonder why Tzuyu was looking at her so intently.
As Dahyun got closer, she felt a pang of anxiety. Something was off about Tzuyu's expression, and it made Dahyun feel uncomfortable. But before she could figure out what it was, Tzuyu began to walk towards her.
"Dahyun!" Tzuyu called out.

Dahyun turned to face Tzuyu. For a moment, she felt paralyzed by fear. She couldn't understand why Tzuyu was looking at her with such intensity. Was it affection? Anger? Disdain? There was something unsettling about Tzuyu's gaze that she couldn't quite place.
But before she could process her emotions, Tzuyu began to approach her again. Dahyun took a step back, trying to create some distance between them.
"Dahyun!" Tzuyu called out again. "Come here." Dahyun took another step back, her heart pounding. She didn't understand what was happening, and all of her instincts told her to be on guard. As she continued backing away, something in Tzuyu's expression changed. It was as if she was getting frustrated with Dahyun's hesitation.
"Come here," Tzuyu demanded again. "Now." 

Dahyun felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Tzuyu's voice was harsh and forceful, and she was starting to feel genuinely fearful for her safety. She needed to get away, but there was nowhere to go. They were in the middle of a suburban street with no one else around.
"Dahyun, don't make me come over there," Tzuyu said in a sinister voice.
Dahyun froze in shock, her mind racing. Why was Tzuyu acting so strange? And what was she going to do to her if she caught her? Tzuyu came up with an excuse. "I need help cleaning my house~ and I heard you love to help people!" Dahyun scoffed knowing the last time she helped someone was when they lost their dog. Dahyun remained silent, her mind racing. She didn't trust Tzuyu's offer, but if she refused, what would Tzuyu do to her? She didn't have much of a choice, so she reluctantly agreed to go inside.
Tzuyu led Dahyun into her house, and once they were inside, the door was shut and locked behind them.
"Welcome to my home," Tzuyu said in an unsettlingly sweet and friendly tone. "I'm glad you came to help me out."
Dahyun was still feeling wary, but she tried to keep an open mind. Maybe Tzuyu truly was just a friendly neighbor looking for some help.
As the two girls headed inside, Dahyun couldn't help but notice that the house looked... strange. It was messy and cluttered, as if Tzuyu had just moved in and hadn't finished unpacking yet. Or maybe that was just her normal style. But something still felt off about the whole situation.
"Do you need help organizing anything in particular?" Dahyun asked, trying to be helpful.

"No, no, I have most things under control." Tzuyu said in a dismissive tone, though she still looked at Dahyun with intense focus. Dahyun took another look around the house, noticing the strange mix of furniture and clutter that seemed to be strewn about randomly. It definitely wasn't what she expected from Tzuyu based on how polite and friendly she had seemed in their interactions so far. Then again, maybe that was just a facade.

Tzuyu walked over to a table in the corner of the living room and grabbed a large box that was sitting on top of it. As she turned back around, she was suddenly holding a pair of handcuffs. In an instant, she had pinned Dahyun against the wall and locked the cuffs around the girl's wrists.
"You're coming with me," Tzuyu said with a sinister smile.
Dahyun's heart dropped. She hadn't been expecting this at all. What was going on? Why was Tzuyu doing this to her?

"What are you doing...?" Dahyun asked in shock. "Let go of me, please!"
Tzuyu ignored her and dragged Dahyun away from the wall, keeping the handcuffs tight around her wrists. As she pulled Dahyun towards the front door, it suddenly dawned on Dahyun why Tzuyu had invited her over. This was all part of a twisted game.
"Please, let me go," Dahyun pleaded desperately. "Please, I'll do anything you want, just don't hurt me."  "You're coming with me." Tzuyu said again with a voice that was cold and firm as she dragged Dahyun out of the house. Dahyun had never seen this side of Tzuyu before, and she was terrified. But she continued to plead with the girl, hoping that her words would somehow make a difference.
"Please, don't do this," she begged. "Let me go."
But Tzuyu was unrelenting, and she continued to drag Dahyun down the street towards her car. She opened the door and shoved Dahyun inside. Then, with a sly smile, she got in and started the engine.