Chapter 08

CHAPTER 08: Turn Around

WARNING⚠️
- Mature Content Ahead!

Kiana pov:

"Do you mind if I take a bath with you?" Nakangising sabi ni'to.

"A-ano?" Agad na naging seryoso ang reaksyon ni 'to at agad tinawid ang distansyang pagitan namin. He grabbed me by the wrist and stood me up. He just stared at me from head to toe. He stared at me as if I were a delicious dish he even bit his lower lip.

His gaze returned to my eyes "You're so beautiful, beshy. You're so beautiful that I want to claim you whole night." I gulped. "I want to devour you all night."

Even before I could speak, he pulled me towards him and claimed my lips. At first it was a simple kiss on my lips until his tongue slid inside and he kissed me passionately. Nalulunod na ako sa mga halik niya. Para ba'ng ayaw kong itigil niya yun. So I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kiss my neck, down to my collarbone. He held my waist and pinning me on the wall and kissing and licking my neck, Liam's lips went to my ear and he whispered. "Can I have my Beshy for dinner?"

My lips seemed to have a brain of their own and answered. "Yes, please."

He grinned and continue want his doing. From my collarbone down to my bare breast. He sucked, he licked it while he massaging the other one. Walang sawang niyang ginagawa yun. I try to muffle my moan so i bit my lower lip. After any minutes he went up and stared at me.

"Turn Around."

Parang napantig ang tainga ko dahil sa sinabi niya. "A-ano?" I felt him caressing my waist.

"I said, Turn Around." Paglilinaw ni 'to sa sinabi niya kanina. "I want to fuck you hard from behind."

I gulped.

I obeyed him. As I was turned around and bent over, Liam was started pounding my womanhood from behind.

I tried to muffle my moans, but Liam kept thrusting inside mine too deeply that i always ended up letting a small scream of pleasure. I couldn't help it. Liam had always been a hard pounder, and my body shook at the intensity of his every thrust. He's rough and i can't deny it. Every time we do this he doesn't come across as gay.

Too good! Shit! Oh, fuck! He really good as this! My vision was getting blurry even my breathing was uneven, i was gasping for air. I was holding on to the sink edge while Liam rocked my entire world.

"Ahh! Liam...! Ohh! Ahhh.. Ahh!" I couldn't stop my moans anymore.

"That's it, my beshy," Liam reached in front of me and massaged my clit while he was pounding me hard. "Moan for me."

As if on cue, i started moaning so lustfully. "Ahh! Ahh... oh! Fuck! Uhm..." Feeling Liam's fingers on my clit and his cock inside mine, I had lost my mind already and intense pleasure ruled my body.

We cumed several times in the bathroom. The next thing i know, he held my butt and lifted me up while my legs are around his waist. We went to the bed and he gently laid me there.

He crawled on top of me while grinning. He pin his forehead on mine while staring at me. "You think I'm done?" He's still grinning. "Nope, I'm not. As i said, I'll devour you all night." Paalala ni 'to

Then he claimed me the whole night. We only slept at three o'clock in the morning. Nagising ako dahil sa may nararamdaman akong kakaibang kiliti sa ibabang bahagi ng katawan ko.

I opened my eyes, and it landed on Liam, who was in between my legs and kissing my inner thighs.

"A-anong ginagawa mo diyan?" Medyo inaantok pa ako dahil sa nangyari kagabi at lutang ako at this moment.

"Greeting you good morning?"

Nag-loading ako dahil sa sinabi niya. "Ha?" But my 'loading' brain immediately woke up when Liam's tongue slid inside my womanhood and licked it.

I flinched. I bit the lower lip because of the familiar sensation that only Liam could make me feel. Shit, there he is again.

"Good morning, beshy."

Indeed, it was a good morning, but all i could reply was, "shit, fuck! Ahhh.. ohh...!" And then my moans filled the whole bedroom.

Bwst na bakla!

♡‌♡‌♡‌