Part one; Stumbling onto Lifted

Hi again y'all,
Sassy here I hope everyone has had a fantastic day/night, this story is based on true events that happened to someone close to me but they aren't mine so I will try my best to tell the story as best as it was explained to me! Wish us luck!

Part one!

It was like any other day, I woke up super late nothing new there with me. It's the summer can't really shoot a girl down for wanting to get her sleep while she can.

I guess it's time I actually get my butt out of bed and start the day

'What to do with this blue and purple mess I call my hair?' Uhmmm in a bun it is 😅 that was a lot easier then I thought, now to just throw whatever the fudge I want on because eh. Black sweat pants, a black shirt that says "straight outta quarantine" and mismatched socks (like always🤣)

Now that all that bs is over with time to go see if any of my friends are live on twitch! Did I forget to mention I'm a streamer?! Ooops my bad anyways this little fiery of chaotic energy likes to stream fortnite, apex and a few other games! Interesting right? 🤣 probably not, I mostly scream and yell but I have fun doing it.. enough about me we'll learn more as this goes on!

Bratch is on so let's go chill in his stream for a bit!

Sassy: Ayo good morning handsome and beautiful hoomansss
Bratch: yooooo sasssyyyyy how you been beautiful?
Lit: Sassyyyyyyy
Coops: The Sexy Sassyyyyyyy
Sassy: hey everyone, sorry I'm a little late y'all know ya girl needs her sleep
Will: SASSSYYYYYYYY🥰
Sassy: WILLLLL 🥰
Coops: Nah our sassy need that sleep, girl you never sleep get it while you can
Bratch: yeah what coops said! Take care of yourself love
Sassy: I know I know! I'm trying everyday!
Will: Sassy you beautiful bit*h, you better be taking care of yourself
Cody: Sassy I'll drop kick you
Sassy: come at me bro 😘
Bratch: On that note, we are going to raid out to a super nice guy who makes his own emotes! Even gives them out for free! Make sure you show him some love yo!

RAID INCOMING!!!!!
Lifted

Galaxy: welcome in raiders
Jet: welcome in raiders!!
Kitty: welcome in raiders!!!
Bratch: yooooo bro hope your having a great stream!!
Lifted: welcome in everyone! Bratch I hope the stream was good! Thanks for the raid!
*sassy has followed*
Sassy: hey hey everyone!
Cody: sassy with that follow
Bratch: let's go sassy!
Lifted: thanks for the follow sassy, gonna hit you with one back.

Hold the fucking phone broooooo where in the fuck did bratch just take us cause god damn.... This guy is just wow... Alright I'm getting a little ahead of myself damn, dude just talked to me..

Kitty: welcome to the lifted fam sassy!
Jet: welcome in sassy!
Galaxy: welcome in sassy!
Sassy: glad to be here y'all!

Welp my phone just went off the fuck do people want now?
*Lifted has followed*
*Friend request on discord*
Lifted

Accept..... decline.....
Accepted.....

Well shit, he wasn't kidding....
This my dear friends...
this is where I should've just walked away and not let things get so out of hand that I nearly went crazy trying to prove myself to a guy who was never truly going to be mine.

Until next time my lovesssss ♥️