Time to play spin the bottle

It was 7 PM, and Crystal and her bestest friend Rosie were very excited to go to a cute boy named Matt's sleepover. They were both invited, along with the entire gang. The two fox girls skipped happily down the street, and there it was. Matt's house.

The girls then looked up and saw a sign that read, "Avenue K."

"Matt told us he lives here, so he must live on Avenue K, Crystal!" Rosie said excitedly.

"I know! It's sooo cool! We both live on Avenue M, and I heard his other two friends PaRappa and PJ live two blocks away from us!!" Crystal replied, turning her head and getting a glimpse of her bff's face in her eyesight.

Rosie then went up to the door, and knocked. The foxes squealed excitedly and jumped up and down in complete bliss as the door swung open. And behind that door revealed a tall, handsome dog with gorgeous blonde waves of hair and plum purple ears, along with a magenta pink jock top.

"Hey!" He said, waving. "Come on in, girls!"

But Crystal and Rosie were still as statues. Matt was the most popular boy in PaRappa Town High School, and they both could see why. His face was so cute and handsome, and he was definitely in shape with the slightest hint of buff biceps.

"DAMN!!!" Rosie said loudly. "He is so cute!!" Unfortunately, Matt heard what she said, and he suddenly started blushing too. Crystal looked at Rosie and responded, "I know right???"

"Uh... let's go inside girls, everyone is waiting for me..."

Crystal and Rosie followed him inside, and in a split second got greeted by a group of friends. Another dog with a red beanie and beautiful soft black hair named PaRappa, who was actually the leader, a lazy yet aloof teddy bear named PJ, an energetic blue cat named Katy, a grumpy and reserved fox named Paula, and finally, an affectionate yellow and pink flower named Sunny.

PaRappa and PJ completely froze when they saw Rosie. She had to be the most beautiful fox they both have ever seen. The dog and bear just sat there, still as statues when they took a glimpse of her beautiful mahogany and pink rose dress. Rosie noticed this, and blushed a little. Not only was Matt very cute, but PaRappa and PJ were very handsome too.

"A-anyways, guys, ready to play spin the bottle?" PaRappa stuttered, feeling a little nervous.

"Yes!!" Everyone all said at once. Crystal and Rosie suddenly stopped.

"Wait... we're playing spin the bottle??!!" Crystal said, blushing like crazy.

"Y-yeah... I think so..." Rosie added.