The kiss

A few minutes into the game, everyone was having the time of their lives, laughing, and most importantly, getting kissed either on the cheek, or even their lips.

Eventually, something happened to Crystal that she would never ever forget. When it was her turn to spin the bottle, it landed on Matt. Immediately after that, Crystal's heart began to race out of her chest, and a shade of deep blue blush spread across her face.

Matt started to sweat and blush as well. "Uh...g-guys...do I have to?"

"Hehe, yes you do, Matt!!" PaRappa laughed, eliciting a nervous whine from Matt. Matt then decided to just kiss Crystal on her cheek, so he quickly did, and blushed so much to the point he was trying so hard not to huff. Crystal was just as flustered as him, while Rosie giggled.

Next it was Rosie's turn. She spinned the bottle, and coincidentally it also landed on Matt. She started to blush a lot too. She decided to kiss Matt this time, but she thought she wanted to kiss him on the lips. So she did, and instantly after that covered her red face in embarrassment. PaRappa and PJ were a little disappointed after that, considering they could somehow tell she really liked Matt. Little did they know, Rosie did like them as well. Now it was PJ's turn.

The teddy bear then took the bottle and spinned it, and he couldn't believe what he saw. It landed on Rosie.

"Hey!!! No fair dude! Can I give her a kiss too? Please?" PaRappa complained.

PJ blushed and responded, "Eh, no. I was the one who spinned the bottle, so I have to kiss her. Sorry PaRappa!" He laughed after that, and kissed Rosie on the cheek. Rosie was extremely red at this point. She was praying in her mind that it would land on PaRappa too, over and over again. Meanwhile, Crystal was giggling at Rosie.

"Haha! Rosie has a boyfriend! Rosie has a boyfriend!!!" Crystal chanted.

"Gahhhhh...stop it!!!!" Rosie whined, blushing like crazy. After that, it was time for a movie, and Katy made the popcorn, and she realized she put it in the microwave 20 minutes ago, and started to freak out.

"Oh no!!!! Guys, I forgot the popcorn!! I'll be right back everyone!!!!" Katy exclaimed, rushing to the kitchen.