Meeting You Was A Nice Accident (part 1)

one day i woke up in a bad dream. not sure what it meant

im in the 12 grade packing my things and ready to go in the school. and i wait for a bus that i usually my transport to go in the school.

when I'm in the bus i checked the time and I'm shock.(in my mind) omg im already late i have so many things to do. then the bus stops and i rush then my classmate called me.

"heyy what are you rushing for". are you idiot we are already late. huh? (classmate) "what are you saying? we dont have a school today its Saturday".

tf i thought we have a class i rush it and i almost bump the mayor's daughter that have a project in the road.

(classmate). "whaaaatttt!! you almost bump the mayor's daughter. you have a big trouble if you bump the mayor's daughter."

why? what happen if i bump the mayor's daughter? (classmate) "there's a humor about him come follow I'll tell you what." ok after you.

(classmate) "they said that the mayor's daughter is a war freak and he is in the party every night and he almost killed someone.

i think if you bump him i guess you are in the hospital right now." (in my mind) tf i remember what my dreams meant that's him (shocked).

(classmate) "what happened to you. you look pale". n-nothing just remember something. byee i have to go byeee. (classmate) "b-byeeee (in mind) what happened to him why he look so scared?"