Chapter 1 - Meeting the Director

I can your ace Pokemon to a New Shiny Kommo-o, and changed Urshifu to a Corviknight so that you will be able to get a starter how does that sound?

Z-moves you can use :

- Ghostium Z 

- Steelium Z 

- Electrium Z 

- Dragonium Z 

- Groundium Z 

- Poisonium Z 

- Firium Z 

- Grassium Z 

- Rockium Z 

- Flyinium Z 

- Fairium Z 

- Icium Z 

- Waterium Z 

- Fightinium Z

- Darkinium Z

- Primarium z 

***

3rd POV

The scene opens up to an old man with long grey gangs, grey glasses, and a bright red suit with a black undershirt writing on a piece of paper in what seems to be an office. On top of the letter it says, 'Naranja Academy Enrollement', and for the sub-line it shows a name more specially your name...

Y/n Shirona.

Y/n POV

It was morning in the region of Paldea. I was just waking up in my new bedroom. My hair was all over the place, and I had just slept in a very twisted position. I rise from my bed as my Grandma calls for me from the kitchen downstairs.

??? : "Y/n! You up yet? You wanna be late for school, right?"

Y/n : "Y-Yeah, I'm awake!"

??? : "Alight then, get dressed. Remembers, today's your first day at the academy."

I walk towards my dresser and grab my some cloths, specifically my new academy uniform, but before I put it on, I looks at my normal clothes, an idea formed in my head, I put on my academy shirt, but then I put me trousers on and my jacket on. I then put my on my dynamax band, mega stone on my glove and my z-ring as well. 

My Mom sent me here to live with my Grandma, so I could attend it's famous school Naranja Academy, my mom had to stay in Sinnoh, she was busy due to her being the champion, but we keep in touch.

Today was the day I'd begin my enrollment into the academy, and I won't lie, I'm nervous. I'm not exactly the best when it comes to living in a new place. Once I finished changing into my clothes, I go down stairs into the kitchen to find my Grandma wearing a 'kiss the cook' apron, cooking breakfast.

Miriam : "Oh, hello Y/n. You've arrived just in time for our house special. Waffles and bacon!"

She places down two plates. One for me, and one for her. She then places down a plate of Pokepuffs.

??? : "Sylveon Sylveon Sylveon!"

I look down to see Sylveon, she's one of the many pokemon, my grandma has from her days when she was a Pokemon trainer. She brought all of her from Sinnoh, where she was born, but she brought them here to Paldea, when she moved here.

Miriam : "Don't think I forgot you, my dear Sylveon. Some oran berry Pokepuffs just for you. Isn't that just wonderful."

Sylveon : "Sylveon Sylveon Sylveon."

Sylveon smiles as she starts to eat up the Pokepuffs. Breakfast was eaten in sweet silence, with the exception of some small talk. After breakfast was done, Grandma took a moment to look at my outfit choice, until...

Miriam : "Oh! Speaking of which, the academy contacted me eariler this morning. They said to wait here a little longer before going out. I don't know what it was about."

Y/n : "It alright, I can wait."

I then walk to the living room and sit down to wait. Moments later, the door opened to reveal a man with white hair, and an orange colored suit.

??? : "Pardon the intrusion, young man. Would you happen to be Y/n Shirona, by any chance?"

I nodded.

Y/n : "Yeah, that's me."

??? : "I see."

He bowed his head.

??? : "On behalf of the school, I must apologize for the late arrival of your enrollment documents."

He then jumped in realization.

??? : "Oh. Also for my delay in introducing myself."

He puts his arms behind his back and stand ups completely straight.

ClaVell : "I am the director of Naranja Acdemy. You may call me Mr. Clavell."

Oh, it's just Director Clavell

Oh, it's just Director Clavell...... WAIT, THAT'S DIRECTOR CLAVELL!!! Grandma notices Clavell standing in the living room.

Miriam : "Oh! I didn't expect Naranja Academy's very own Director Clavell to come here. You're here to help my grandson with his first day, I assume?" 

Clavell : "Indeed I am. After all, I am responsible for the entire academy. Including any failures on it's part..."

Clavell then took out a bag and held it out to my Grandma.

Clavell : "So here are the enrollment documents, that should've arrived a while ago."

Grandma takes the bag, and shakes her head.

Miriam : "Mr. Clavell, you didn't have to come all this way..."

She then smiles as she gets an idea.

Miriam : "Ah! As thanks for what I'm sure was a tiring walk here, how about I make you some special tea. It's an old family recipe dating back to when Sinnoh was first colonized."

Director Clavell shook his head.

Clavell : "Ah, no need to trouble yourslef-"

Miriam : "No no, I insist."

Grandma then looks at me.

Y/n : "Alright, I'll get my stuff."

I then walk upstairs to pack my thing while, my Grandma and Director Clavell talk.

To be continued