RAPUNZEL

[Cale was yet again brought to the white room.

"..."

🐇: You okay Cale?...

"...", Cale sighed and looked towards the bunny with a smile. "Yeah, im fine"]

"Im not" Adin frowned "Do our story just ends that way?" He asked the black centipede who was distributing food.

The black centipede looks left and right before hesitating to say anything. He crossed his arms and said: "We can't really control what's going to happen in the uh...world that he's in, so maybe it's not the end of your story but he start of a new chapter"

Adin who took a minute of thinking what the black centipede just said nodded and just went back to focus on the screen.

Meanwhile a certain blonde prince was happy -even though he doesn't know why he feels that way- for his story.

.
.
.
.

"I don't have time for this" The faerie frowned.

.
.
.
.

[🐇: Do you wanna rest for a bit?

Cale nodded "Yeah rest would be good"

🐇: As you wish

Cale dissapeared from the white room once he closed his eyes, upon opening them again he saw a white glass paned ceiling and slowly sat up.

"Mmm? Well you're back early"]

"Wait... doesn't that voice sound familiar?" Bud narrowed his eyes.

"It does doesn't it" Cage couldn't help but agree.

[Cale looked towards the direction of the voice and shrugged "I guess i dealt with the problem pretty fast"

The black centipede sighed and looked at him with distrust, "Or you just added 'The' problem into 'your' problem"

Cale shrugged again and said: "Same thing" which made the black centipede sigh]

"I knew the voice was familiar! It was you!" Bud pointed towards the black centipede.

The black centipede only shrugged

["You want some food?" The black centipede offered Cale a tray of macaroons, and Cale happily ate some of them.

"By the way where's your twin?" Cale spoke once he swallowed the macaroon in his mouth.

"He's probably rounding up the mimics"]

"Mimics?" Some of the people who did not encounter the mimics said.

"Oh very dangerous creatures actually, they'll eat whatever moves infront of them" The black centipede says lecturing them about the mimics.

"Sounds scary"

"Sounds interesting"

"..."

["The mimics? Don't they eat whatever moves infront of them?" Cale ask as he stared at the black centipede in a horrified expression.

"Dont worry about him" the black centipede assures him that he was safe. "Mimics can't eat a prey bigger than them"]

"Wait but didn't you say-" someone was about to question the mighty knowledge of those who lives inside the forest of illusion.

"Try eating something that more bigger than you, you might try but you won't succeed" The black centipede said blankly.

The person named Valentino who was about to question it shut up immediately.