Time to harvest Tegrity farms

Author Pov:

It was another day on Tegrity farms for Stan Marsh. Having to get up from bed, eating breakfast, getting ready for school and let's not forget being force to listen about another crazy "special" for Tegrity farms in the between from his dad Randy Marsh.

But let's be real Stan as well as his mother and sister had enough of Randy capital BS that's making them miserable and strange new stunt that causes more trouble. But like in South park, the cause is never directly solved or actually over, as it's the ones who started it is never takes responsibility or is properly punished for.

Randy is no exception, as recently he has been one causing such negative effects and now something is coming after him by any means.

Timeskip: School library

Stan is currently in the library for some peace and quiet...as well doing research for a book report homework.

But then Wendy (Stan's on-again and off-again girlfriend) came to him and sat down across from him for a conversation. But little did Stan know, he's not going to enjoy this talk with Wendy.

Stan: Oh, hey Wendy. What's up dude?

"Wendy": (Chuckles)

Stan: Did I say something funny?

"Wendy": Oh Marsh, you're truly not so bright, as you want everyone else to think you are.

Stan: W-what!? All I said was "What's up dude", but you just started to insult me for no f%#×ing reason!

"Wendy": (Shushing tauntingly) Quiet down Marsh, we're still in a library and others are trying to read.

You must talk quietly, if you want to chat. (Smugly)

Stan (quietly): What the hell is your problem!?

"Wendy": You claim that you know Wendy or in this case "me" so well. So sad Stanley, so sad.

Stan: But I do know you, Wendy! Why are you acting like a f%×$ing bitch all of a sudden!?

"Wendy" (fake gasps): Is that anyway to speak to a lady and as well your currently for now girlfriend? Wow Marsh, you're showing your true colors.

Stan (shouting): WHAT THE F%×$ IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU DUMBASS B%÷$H!?

With that everyone in the library turned to stare at Stan and Wendy.

Only for Wendy to start crying from the insult.

Wendy (crying): I just wanted to see if you needed help with your homework Stan!

Stan: W-w-wait, she was pissing me off!

Bebe:  You're an asshole, Stan!

Millie: To you're own girlfriend too! Bastard!

Craig: Don't come crying to us, if she breaks up with you again. Dumbass

Everyone started to walk away from Stan in disgust, not realizing that they were fool. Stan turned back to "Wendy" and finally realizes that her actual eyes were red.

Stan (Quietly): Wait a minute! Wendy, why do you have contacts on?

"Wendy": Is finally realize that? Oh, this was fun messing with you Stanley.