12PS

Next day.

In a church, Rishu sat on a bench, waiting for someone. He then heard a familiar voice from behind, and it was none other than Rize. She asked, "Why did you call me here? What do you need now?" Rishu replied, "Today, I called you here to ask for forgiveness. Can you forgive me for what I did, please?" Rize responded angrily, "Absolutely not! Do you know how much I felt lonely? I will never forgive you, you b****!" However, Rize realized that Rishu was crying and asked, "Why are you crying? What happened?" Rishu spoke in a gloomy voice, "Do you know why I left you back then? Because someone had told me that if I didn't leave you, he would kill my sister. That's why I left you. But even after I left you, he still killed my sister." After that, Rishu cried, a lot...

But then Rize came closer to him and hugged him tightly, saying, "Don't feel sorry. I had no idea you were suffering from these problems. If I had known, I would have been there to support you and help you through your depression. By the way, I have forgiven you, so please don't dwell on this matter too much." However, Rize received a notification from Sam about the Lucy mission.

At that moment, Rishu mustered the courage to ask, "By any chance, can we get together again?" Rize stood shocked and responded in a deep voice, "Sorry, Rishu. It's not possible now because I'm with someone special. But we can still be friends." Rishu understood, albeit with a heavy heart, and asked, "I know you have found someone who makes you happy. Can you tell me about him?" Rize hesitated, and then firmly replied, "No, I can't tell you about him. Please, don't ask." Rishu fell silent for a moment and then said, "I understand. Can you at least tell me when you met him?" Rize answered, "After you left me." Hearing this, Rishu nodded and said, "Okay, Rize. I think I understand now." Rize said her goodbyes and added, "Come to Starlink at 9 PM for training."

After Rize left, Rishu muttered, "So it was him who killed my sister and made my Rize fall for him. Wait, you bastard. I will find you, and then I will kill you with my own hands. Just wait and watch, you son of a bitch."

In Starlink, Sam was sitting in his office when he received a call. On the other end of the line, someone said, "Boss, Subject 23PS has been found dead in his room. We believe we gave him too much of Lucy's sample."

Angrily, Sam responded, "What did you just say? 23PS is dead? I don't understand why all the subjects keep dying. I don't know when our subjects will surpass 12PS. Have you gathered any information about 12PS?"

The person on the other end replied, "No, sir. We've sent numerous people to kill or capture 12PS, but all of them have died very quickly. We don't think we can find or control 12PS. He's a monster that appears human. However, don't worry. Someday, we will create a subject that surpasses 12PS."

Sam retorted, "You have to succeed. If you don't, both you and I will be killed by the One Eye King. Remember that." After ending the call, Sam looked out of the window and muttered, "Where are you, 12PS? The One Eye King needs you."

Afterward, we observed Abhi on his way to Starlink. He noticed a group of random guys bullying a nerd and attempting to kidnap him. Abhi's perspective changed, and he decided to intervene. He followed them on his bike as they brought the nerd to a creepy-looking area, where the bullying continued.

A guy in a red T-shirt taunted the nerd, saying, "Hey, buddy, if you're planning to fight me, you better be ready to kill me, or I'll kill you." The nerdy guy attempted to fight back but was overpowered as the red T-shirt guy delivered a strong kick, leaving him on the verge of collapse.

Suddenly, the red T-shirt guy heard a voice from behind, challenging him, "Hey, bastard, why are you bullying that nerd? If you're brave enough, fight me." However, a guy in a gray T-shirt, standing behind the red T-shirt guy, sneered, "Hey, kid, are you lost? Do you want your mommy?" Before he could say more, Abhi swiftly drew a gun from his pocket, aimed it at him, and fired, leaving the guy in the gray T-shirt dead.

Assertively, Abhi stated, "I'm not talking to you, bitch. So just shut up." The entire scene left everyone present in shock and fear. The red T-shirt guy challenged Abhi, asking if he was a friend of the nerd or his mother and questioned why he was interfering. Abhi smirked and responded, "I was just getting bored, and then I spotted your team. I thought, "Let's have some fun."

The red T-shirt guy was consumed by anger and lunged at Abhi, attempting to kick him. However, Abhi skillfully dodged the attack and swiftly delivered a punch to the guy's face. The impact sent him tumbling backward, and he lost consciousness. Panic swept through the crowd as everyone began to scatter, but Abhi's sinister grin indicated that escape was not an option.

With a menacing smile, Abhi muttered, "No, kid, you're not going to run away." He began firing shots at the fleeing individuals, his chilling laughter accompanying his relentless pursuit. Repeating the word "tadashinu" with each shot, he rapidly thinned their numbers until only two figures remained: Abhi and the nerdy guy.

In a somber tone, Abhi began to reveal a long-held secret. He confessed, "Today, I'm feeling so satisfied that I'll share my secret with you. Did you know I used to be weak and consumed by fear? But one day, my parents sold me to a company for money. I was treated like a lab rat, subjected to cruel experiments. They referred to me as 12ps, which stands for '12th - Psycho Subject.' One fateful day, I snapped, killing all the lab scientists and escaping. Now, all I seek is revenge. I've never shared this with anyone, but today, I told you. Do you know why?"

As he spoke, the red T-shirt guy managed to stand up despite his injuries. In an unexpected turn, he raised a gun and fired a shot directly at Abhi's head. The bullet struck Abhi, causing him to fall from his bike, the grim expression on his face frozen in place.