Update

I won't be updating for a while cuz my exams are going on T_T.. if anything happens within this time I'll come back after 2nd September and update.

(As if people wanna read about my boring life💀)

For now...for update sake.. nothing much.

I had given up on fries after that incident anyway. The plan failed so miserably that it seemed like the Universe itself didn't want me to approach him in the first place..CUZ OUTTA ALL THE THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN...

I COULDVE FALLEN?

HE COULDVE LOOKED BACK AND SEE ME CHASING HIM LIKE A CREEP?

I COULDVE CHANGED MY MIND MID PLAN AND TURN BACK?

HE COULDVE SAID NO TO GIVING ME HOMEWORK?

BUT NO IT HAD TO BE ME FOLLOWING HIM TO THE POINT HE REACHED HOME??????????????

AND A FRIENDLY REMINDER IT WAS 2 STREETS AWAY NOT ACTUALLY A LONG WAY OR ANYTHING😭 (plz don't call the police on me).

So yeah. I didn't go to classes for last 2 weeks cause I was studying at home. I went yesterday to collect some things after classes had ended and saw him getting out of class.

I was already looking at the entrance and talking to my friends when he got out and left. Other people saw me and my friends standing outside...but he didn't look but maybe he noticed I was standing there...cause I was talking loudly at that time with my friends. It was just for a second that I saw him go out and him talking to someone else while passing me.

I wonder if he looked back or not...

But that would only happen if he had a crush on me in the first place.

If not then that's just all in my head.

(WHY DID IT GET SO DEPRESSING ALL OF A SUDDEN?)

It's just the exam pressure ya'll that's it💀 My first exam's tomorrow and Im doing this now. *sight*

Wish me luck for my exams 😭
BYEEE~