yukc0 x reader angst

It was a sunny day at the circus in the sky as father sun watched above in the sky. As y/n finished their act and as the others finished the their show that g0z had planned a week before.
Y/n walked into the bar where they heard beer bottles clashing together and the light sound of groaning."hey yukcy what are you doing??"y/n chirped while pulling out a chair to sit next to him.."leave me alone,I don't want to deal with another nutjob today.."yukc0 stated before scooting his chair farther away from y/n
Y/n expected that but they felt more sad than normal"oh..alright then.." y/n slowly stood up and pushed their chair in before walking away to her own room

--------------------–-----------------------------------------

as y/n laid down on their bed while playing with their hair trying to forget what yukc0 said to them earlier,as y/n was about to fall asleep they heard a knock at their door"come in"y/n slowly sat up on their bed while still in a comfortable position "look I didn't mean all that..I just was in a bad mood alright?"y/n  just nodded slowly while looking down at their bed sheets before slowly feeling tears roll down their cheeks,yukc0 looked confused and slight concern and then quickly got into bed with y/n"jeez I didn't expect you to react so badly to such little annoyance.."y/n slowly hugged him tightly as they felt drowsy in his arms"fine...but just this once because i pity you...I'm not sure why,you must of done something to me."yukc0 slowly wraps his arms around y/n while getting into bed as well,as y/n was about to speak untill they heard yukc0s light snoring,y/n slowly snuggled closer to him and drifted to sleep.