chapter 1.1:the origin of SCP-91009

The origin of unknown

"Scientists would talk about SCP-91009" Dr Kay:that guy is annoying since he won't tell us but we don't know his location or his family it's like he doesn't exist or on the planet"he said when angry"

Scientist:well Dr kay I guess he might be a entity or divine being or non human" he said when Dr Kay sighs"

Dr kay:I guess you right Dr █████"he said when smiled and gets up and goes two days off and scientist smiled"

Scientist:anytime Dr Kay"he said when gets up and walks away as well meanwhile in containment of SCP-91009 and inside SCP-91009-C Is chilling by a wall that is dark and it was thinking and I am going to show you what's it's thinking so enjoy what you see"

SCP-91009 creation's location...

"Work robots was creating 3 machines with unknown metal that doesn't exist in planet Earth and after few minutes the 3 lifeless machines was going to the next section and the large tech would shoot a energy that is made of life force and the lifeless machines was shaking a lot and came to life but goes the next section and there would be two large robots would grab them and disactive them and put them in the box but before they close the box the unknown being walks and looks"???:remember my childs you are destroyer...you are the future destruction...YOU ARE THE WARRIOR CYBORG AND NO ONE WON'T GET IN YOUR WAY!"he said when the box was closed"

The desire...

"SCP-91009-C would glows and roars but lay down and sleeps and others would go crazy to do their purpose by breaking the walls slowly"

The end....I hope you guys enjoy it so bye i will do other 4 next