map room (minho)

Me and Minho had been running for hours in the maze. We finally got back to the glade and as usual went back to the map room with Ben and Alby to map out the routes again.

"Right, I'm done. See you shanks later I'm going to help newt in the gardens." Alby said as he stood up and left the hut. "Same here see ya later." Ben followed as he continued out of the door. "You gonna leave me here too or you still not done?" Minho said, somewhat sarcastically. "Nope. Still got a lot to do. Looks like I'm stuck with you for a while." I answered. He gave me look, the one that just said 'really' for him.

We'd been in there a couple hours before Minho spoke again, "well then shank, seeing as you're the only girl in here, you see anyone you like? As in anyone you thinks handsome or something?"  "Why do you care?" I responded. "Uh - no reason, just wondered so-" he stuttered. I could tell he wasn't telling the truth.  "Right, why do you care, don't lie this time." I questioned, knowing he'd tell me eventually. "Becasue maybe I know someone who has a thing for you and they've been thinking about things for a while now." He said, not looking at me.

"Really? Like who?" I asked, I knew that a lot of the boys in the glade though of me in dirty ways but didn't think anyone would think of me that way. I mean, only girl in a glade full of hormonal teenage boys. What else would they think of me as?  "Like me, maybe-" he said, walking towards me. Of all of the idiots in this hell hole, Minho is the one who has a thing for me?! I mean - have you seen him! The muscles on this man - god he's handsome! He kept walking towards me, I didn't move out of the way. He didn't stop until we were against the wall, one of his hands beside my face, the other by my waist.  "And maybe, I do think of things, that I could do to you-" he continued.

With that he slammed his lips into mine, forcefully, but passionately at the same time. His hands moved to my face and my waist as we kissed, the sensation fizzing through my body. I moved my hands to his shirt, pulling it up and over his head. Almost as quickly as we stopped, he started kissing me again. He pulled off mine as he started to move his lips down my neck. I fumbled with the belt on his trousers as he started to pull down my shorts. "Fuck, you're beautiful." He groaned against my neck.

I started to palm him through his boxers  while he slipped his fingers into my pants. He rubbed one against my clit as I moaned into his mouth. I felt him remove his hands from me, putting my hands above my head. He pulled my pants off as his cock sprang against my stomach. He went back to kissing down my neck and chest. He started to slip a finger in me, then another, and another. He sped up as I felt myself getting close. Then he stopped. I was almost there and he just stopped there and then.

"Don't worry, you'll get there." He said before whispering in my ear, "when my dick's in you." Then he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. And he pushed into me. It felt like nothing i had felt before, Heavenly and just. So. Damn. Good. He thrusted harder and faster into me. I was on the verge of coming as he slammed into me and he got sloppier. I could tell he was close too. "Fuck, Minho - I'm so close-" I moaned into the crook of his neck. I came before he did, pure ecstasy flowing through my body. I felt him twitch in me as he released as well.

We both got dressed again and finished mapping out the maze. We left the hut to see Newt with crossed arms and Alby outside. "Right, you two slintheads run on separate days from now on." Newt said as he walked away. "Mainly because we don't want to have to hear that again." Alby finished as he followed Newt.