Chapter 9: MATURE R-18

WARNING: this story contains graphic sexual and violent words. Readers discretion advice.

[FLASHBACK FROM 5 YEARS AGO.]

We are drinking softdrinks of ela when suddenly the flashback of the past came to my mind.

He hasn't changed at all. He's just cold and calculating as he was before. Our fingers touched after 5 years.

***
5 years ago

After our first night he asked if I want to sleep with him. He embraced my body like he's own.

Your boobs are so small.

Wha-wha~at are you doing!!!

Hush be quite what if grandma hear us. this is what a married couple do, So please wide your legs and open it for me! I'll make you orgasm with pleasure. I slap him that make him angry and tie my two hands.

C-cut the crap! Don't touch me. You monster!! I said loudly.

So for tonight...Your mine. He took off my clothes and I didn't do anything maybe I wanted it too.

He kissed me and put his tongue in my mouth. Nm!..Mn...Mn

Are you wet now? He squised my boobs like a kid who playing a toy.

My body feels strange... Huff! Huft!

I think you're ready now once I lick your entire body. Whaaat

Nn...!! Ah!! S~top. It's hurt. He didn't listen to me and continue was he's doing.

As the moon shined upon the night sky, We are making our love as a married couple but in paper.

My heart was racing in my chest as I locked my eyes with David's. He looked at me with a lustful gaze, his lips curling into a devilish smile. He approached me and wrapped his hands around my soft, pale thighs.

The morning after, David woke up to the sound of Beatrice's soft breathing. He gently caressed her cheek and smiled, remembering their special night together. He dressed and left the room

After they're first night. David ignored her like it's never happened. It he's been busy in his work as a CEO.

... I hope and hope that one day you see me as a wife not a wife in paper. That I absolutely made a place for myself in your heart.