09

Jimin: How old are you? Five?' he scolded a little harshly, making Jungkook's eyes tear up again.

He pouted and sniffled like a baby being scolded by his parents, "Am s-sorry..." he mumbled looking down.

-Jeon Jungkook." Jimin lifted his chin up, eyes stern yet soothing, "You could have been attacked, could get robbed or even worse you were in that alley! That was dangerous, Jungkook! You don't have your masks, glasses, hat...no protections! God!"

Jimin literary shivered in horror, "See? That's still giving me chills! What is something bad would happen? What if..." Jimin's voice chocked emotions and he looked away to hide his tears.

Jungkook again burst into tears as he saw Jimin's worry. He hugged his hyung tightly still standing on his knees and buried his face on Jimin's tummy, blabbering apologies to his hyung again and again.

Jungkook: I'm sorry....s-so sorry hyung...w-won't do it again...p-promise! P-please forgive me...d-don't cry hyung-ie....s-sorry...i-it hurts to see hyungs c-cry...sorry please-

Jimin gave in, he cooed seeing how adorable his makhne is. He held him protectively and rocked him back and forth, whispering sweet assurance on his ears and tried to calm him down and let him know that he forgave him.

Finally after a long ten minutes, Jungkook seemed to calm down. He looked up to Jimin with teary pleading eyes. Jimin sighed deeply.

Jimin: Jeon Jungkook! Last warning...We don't allow such carelessness about our safety. So, this better should be the very last time for you, clear?"

Jungkook nodded sniffing, "Crystal, sir."

Jimin's lips crept into a soft smile his time, "Good boy."

Jungkook: Am sorry...for saying those words in...studio, hyung." he whispered.

Jimin smiled nodding. He removed a few stray hairs from Jungkook's forehead and kissed on Jungkook's forehead's crown affectionately.

Jimin: It's all in the past now, Kookie...but if you again repeat this with me or any of your hyungs, then I won't hesitate to use hair brush, got it?"

Jungkook sniffled cutely with an adorable pout on lips, "Yes. Noted hyung."

Jimin gently wiped his tears and pulled him closer, picking him up from the ground, "Come here, baby."

Jungkook winched a little in the movements, but soon he made himself comfortable and hugged his hyung with all his might. He put his head on his hyung's neck tiredly and let out a long heavy sigh...

Jimin chuckled fondly, he played with his hairs with one hand, another one holding him close securely.

Jimin: I care for you, kid....We care for you! Just promise me that you'll think twice before acting impulsively and this stupidly next time."

Jungkook nodded, "I promise, hyung. I'll be more careful from now on."

Jimin's smile widened, his fingers continuing to comb through Jungkook's hair. The moment was filled with a deep sense of connection, understanding, and love between the two. Jimin had always been like a guiding light for Jungkook, someone he could look up to for advice and support.

Jimin: That's all I ask, Kookie. And please remember, it's not about being scolded, it's about making sure we all stay safe and healthy.

Jungkook's nodded again, his voice carrying a heartfelt thank you, "Thank you, hyung... for caring so much about me. And not really leave me!"