Chapter 3

I might update more often, :) I don't do nothing much but read so, yeah!

I'm enjoying writing this story very much! I may not get reads but maybe in the future? :) So i'm deciding to do a Brandon POV you may meet more characters in this chapter, I might make a Julia POV I don't know yet. SO here it is! :3 <3

Brandon POV

-----------

I had a good time yesterday, surprisingly..

I'm about to walk in my second class, I never noticed Julia was in most of my classes sense now. Shes a nerd but not like normal ones, shes.. gorgeous.. She is herself.. I like that about her. She isn't like other girls..

I walked in to see her sitting all the way in the back near the window. I saw there was a empty next to her, I walked towards the seat to sit next to her.

"Hey gorgeous!" I said, I smirked.

She blushed.

"Hey Mr.Popular.."

Wha-? Okay then.. It seemed like something was wrong, and why call me that?

"You okay? You seem odd today."

"Look, can you get over it? Go back with you friends, your one the same old guys in high school that gets every girl and uses them. And i'm not going to be one of those girls! Can you just leave me alone?!?" She yelled, I frowned.

"Bu-"

"But, no just go somewhere else!"

"No, i'm staying here next to you!" I yelled back.

She just sat there, I did to..

Class started, we didn't say a thing to each other just sat there doing our work. Yes, I know why would such a guy like me do class work? Well I guess my grades are okay, I get B's most of the time. I don't tell people my grades, its just not there business.

Something hit me in my chest, I saw it was a paper note.

I read it, it said

"Hey Brandon, meet me in the janitors closet.. :)

-Unknown"

I always get notes, notes from these thirsty girls. Like really, no thanks.

Class ended.

I'm with the boys, Alfie, Lucas, and Dean. Were near our lockers, talking about things we did the past couple days. Us four were childhood friends, we grew so close through the pass years, we're pretty much like brothers. We been through everything together, I would pretty much die for them.