Chapter 3

*McKenzie's POV*

"McKenzie Ann Nicks! You just ran into the Matthew Espinosa! And he was totally flirting with you!" Lila exclaims as we both unpack our bags. I grin to myself and remember the words he said to me. I never expected you'd be... beautiful. "Um hello, Earth to Kenzie?" I flutter my eyelashes and snap back into reality. "Sorry I zoned out there." I admit. Lila smirks. "Yeah, "zoned out." More like "daydreaming about the hot guy I just met and wanna bang." But anyways, how did you know his name? I thought you didn't know what Magcon was?" she wiggles her eyebrows. I unpack my last thing in my bag and plop down on the bed. "Hey, I didn't know what Magcon was. But I did my research... and I do not wanna bang him!" I say turning red. Lila rolls her eyes. "Whatever. But you soo like him!" I grin sheepishly. I go on my twitter and look up Matthew's user, then click the follow button. Turns out he wasn't lying, he had heard of me, because he was already following me. I decide to tweet out something: "Just ran into the lovely Mr.Espinosa! Can't wait to tour with him this summer." Instantly there were favorites and retweets from fans.  "Ugh I'm gonna change into something more comfortable." I tell Lila. "You and me both sista." Magcon doesn't start until tomorrow, and neither of us have plans tonight. So I decide to changed into my comfy joggers and a sports bra, then quickly do my hair in a loose braid. Lila does the same except puts her hair in a ponytail, like she usually does on lazy days. Both of us go on our phones for a bit, following and dming some fans. Seriously, I'm not sure if our fans understand how much I absolutely adore them. I know this sounds cliché, but they really are the reason we're here. I can't wait to meet some of them tomorrow. Suddenly there's a knock on the door, and I look over at Lila raising an eyebrow. She shrugs, so I get up to open it. I open the door, and I'm greeted by a big group of guys. The one in front raises his eyebrows. "Well helllooo there." he smirks. "God Taylor she probably doesn't even know who you are! Hi McKenzie, I'm Shawn." one of the boys smile at me. I look back at Lila for help, and she eagerly nods her head up and down. "Uhh this is an awkward timing... Come in?" I say holding the door. One by one they all pile in Lila and I's room, introducing themselves as they pass by. Finally the last one who walks in is familiar, and he gives me a warm smile. "Hey Kenzie." "Hey, Matt." my heart flutters at the sight of him again, like it did the first time. They all crowd on the two beds, and I do a recap on all their names. "Okay, so let me get this straight. It's Nash, Cameron, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, Hayes, Jack G, Jack J, Taylor, and Matt?" I ask pointing to each of them as I say their names. "Yeah I'm Nash, but you could also call me your future boyfriend." he smirks sliding next to me. "Oh honey, it's gonna take a lot more than that to win me over." I say cocking my head to the side. All the boys go "oooooohhhh," and I smile cheekily. "Hmm a feisty one? I don't mind feisty." Nash replies. I playfully shove him and catch Matt's eye. He winks at me and I instantly blush, hoping the rest of the guys can't see it. "Alright now that we know you your names, you need to know ours. I'm Lila, and that's McKenzie." Lila says. "Oh but please call me Kenzie." I blurt out. All of them give me a thumbs up. "Trust me, we know who you guys are. How could we not know of a hottie like you?" Cameron says looking at Lila. She returns the smirk and winks at him, like she usually does when a boy compliments her (which they always do.) Lila is super sweet, but she's also a major flirt. When I say major, I mean major. "How did you guys find our room anyways?" I ask confused. "Easy. Bart gave it to us." Aaron says. I nod understanding. "Well have you guys toured the hotel yet?" Hayes asks Lila and I. Both of us shake our heads no, and the guys begin to get up. "We'll show ya around. It would be my pleasure." Matt says offering me his hand. I happily take it, and he helps me up. "Cough cough, you mean our pleasure?" Nash corrects annoyed. "Yeah, oh yeah. I mean our pleasure." Matt says not taking his eyes off of me. "Well one thing is for sure, I ain't going down there like this." I state motioning to myself. "Trust me, I'm pretty sure most people would like it if you went down there like that." Taylor says eyeing Lila and I up and down. I chuckle but playfully shove him. "Yeah Kenzie's right. We'll be right back." Lila says as we both grab some clothes to change into. "No need to change in the bathroom, you're welcome to change out here." Nash says with a smirk. Is he ever not smirking? Not that I care, it's pretty cute... I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom, making sure to lock the door. I change into my VS sweatshirt and some leggings, pairing it with some black vans. I keep my hair the same, seeing that it's not too messed up. Lila gets all dolled up and applies a winged eyeliner quickly but perfectly, and wears a plain white tee with leggings and combat boots. She takes out her ponytails and her hair falls perfectly over her shoulders. I stare at her confused, and she sees me looking at her. "What? Gotta look nice for all these hot guys." I roll my eyes and grab my phone. "Come on you flirt, let's go." We walk out of the bathroom and Jack G offers me his arm. "Shall we?" he asks. "We shall."