Chapter 2. Dorkfish

Troye Sivan

"Tyler? Where are you?" I said, walking into his apartment. "In here...WAIT DONT COME IN YET, I'M-" Tyler started but he didn't have time to finish. I walked in the bedroom, where Tyler was only in tight boxers. I blushed. Why did I blush?

"Oh, um, I um..I'm just gonna..." I covered my eyes, backing into the living room. Then, I burst into fits of giggles. "Troye Sivan! In what world is that funny?!" Tyler came out of his bedroom, now dressed with white chinos. "T-This one." I choked out between giggles. "You are such a dorkfish." He smiled. "A what?" I took a breath, finally able to calm. "A dorkfish. It means your weird." He smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Anyways. What did you want when you came in?" He continued, flopping down on his couch. "I was just gonna ask if you were up for a movie marathon." I smiled, pulling out three movies; Grease, The Breakfast Club, and aha...This Is Us. "Is that a One Direction movie?" Tyler raised an eyebrow. "Um...uh..well, yes." I blushed. "Alrighty! I'll make popcorn!" Tyler smiled.

I shuffled over to the TV, turning it on, and turning off the lights, and put in Grease first.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"YOU'RE THE ONE I WANT, YOU ARE THE ONE I WANT, OH OH OH HONEY!" Tyler and I sang along obnoxiously with the ending of the movie. "Oh my gosh, I love the relationship between Sandy and Danny. Like, Danny turns jock for Sandy, until he finds out she's turned bad girl for him!" Tyler smiled, eyes bright. "I know, Sandy and Danny are my OTP." I laughed. "Whats your OTP, Tilly?" I suddenly said, looking over at him. "Well, um, it's...um...It's Troyler." He blushed. I laughed. "Really now?" I smirked.

I slid over closer. What am I doing? "Does someone have a crush on me?" I said, making Tyler blush harder. "N-no! W-What are you t-talking about?" He stuttered. I laughed, moving closer to where I was almost in his lap. "Tilly, Is there something you wanna tell me?" I said, running my fingers over the buttons on his button-down shirt. I unbuttoned the first two buttons. I have no idea was getting into me. I felt his friend grow a little hard as I kissed his cheek, jumping off the couch.

"Wanna go take care of that, mate?" I smriked, as he nodded furiously and ran to the bathroom.

He so likes me, but guess what? I like him too.

A/N okay that was a little dirty! Aha.

Naughty TROYE tsk, tsk. I'm proud

Okay, guys! I promise things will pick up in the next coming chapters. And you might even see some Phan!

Alrighty! Comment and vote xx

BTW I'm looking for a cowriter! Pm me for details.

Bye you beautiful lovlie people xx