1.

you recently moved into a new neighborhood, inside a comfortable, cozy, white house. heavy cardboard boxes were piled in your living room, as you were still unpacking your belongings. outside you could hear one of your neighbors mowing their lawn outside which reminded you that you haven't had the chance to meet any of your neighbors. it was quite disappointing but it didn't bother you that much since quietness has always been your thing.

as you were setting up your kitchen appliances, you found a large spider crawling on top of the kitchen counter, in front of the microwave. your first instinct was to let out a deadly scream, it was an overreaction but you've never seen a spider that big in your life.

you quickly ran outside and looked to your left. to your left, you found your neighbor mowing his lawn, keeping his full concentration his task. from afar you take in his attractive appearance; he was quite muscular, wearing a fitted buttoned shirt with a few buttons being released, and a simple pair of black sweatpants. his earrings were moving across his tanned skin as he moved across his lawn.

he suddenly stops, turning off the lawnmower, and glances at you, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

you froze in your tracks before awkwardly waving "hello, could you maybe help me kill a spider."

he sighs lightly at your request before walking over towards you. he hands out his hand, gesturing a handshake "zoro."

"y/n" you shook his hands before walking inside of your house, leading him towards the kitchen.

"it's messy inside here, hope you don't mind." you then stood besides the kitchen entrance, pointing your finger towards the microwave from afar.

zoro nods and enters the kitchen, he then approaches the microwave and scans the area. "it's not here anymore, you should be fine." he scratches his neck as he turns his head around to face you.

you stood there, hesitant to enter the kitchen "you sure? It could still be inside the microwave."

he sighs "listen, it's not here any-" he quickly stops himself as he notices that you're try,y afraid of the spider.

he looks away from you "I can help you finish packing if that'll make you feel safer"

you smiled lightly "please."

the two of you then began unpacking everything from the cardboard boxes. zoro stayed inside the kitchen as you were setting up the living room furniture, avoiding the kitchen at all cost.

four hours later, the two of you were found sitting on your grey couch besides each other, you were resting your head on his shoulders as the two of you were now worn out from unpacking.

"Thank you so much." you smiled lightly at him as you stood up from the couch, walking towards the door. zoro followed behind you and walked outside of your house. he stood in the door frame, resting his arm against the frame.

zoro nods "the spider seems to be gone now, so you should feel safe now.." he pauses before continuing.

"y/n we should hang out more sometimes. it was nice meeting you."

his words left a smile on your face as you watched him walk away.

🎉 You've finished reading ✓ 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘 ٫ 𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑎 𝑧𝑜𝑟𝑜 🎉