Happily Ever After

~15 years later...~

"Oohhhhh......little wittle baby....come to daddy.....there ya go!" Jackson grinned at the almost 1 year old baby who had successfully walked into his arms.

You smiled at the scene, ahhh, the fatherly love.

"Mama~mama~" the baby cried for you.

"Ohhh, come here! You miss mommy already?" You lifted him up and gave the baby a kiss.

" phmp! Not fair! Give me a kiss too!" Your 3 year old daughter walked over and pouted.

"Okay,okay! Mwahhhh!"

" heyyyyy! I want one too! " Jackson came over and pouted too.

"You're no prince! You're just a normal boy!" You teased as you did what he asked for.

Jackson put his hand on your shoulders and hugged the two children.

-DingDong-

"I'll go get it!" You volunteered.

*opens the door*

"HIIIII!" Roy ran past you through the just opened door.

" oh, hi y/n! This is my fiancé! We are getting married in September!" Karry gestured to the girl beside him.

You gasped.

"COFFEE! why didn't you tell me before that you and Karry were....ya know! Getting married!"

" I wanted to surprise you! :) So TADA ! " she smiled doing jazz hands.

"Come on in!" You welcome them in.

You walked back into the room, seeing Roy playing with the baby boy who was named after him, Roy Jr.

"Ooh, little Roy junior, you miss your uncle( not blood relative) don't you?" Roy cooed at the baby.

"..." Jackson did a face like -_-

You smiled, life was good.

Life was REALLY good.

A/N: this is the last chapter :"""( * sniff* I'll miss you guys! Thanks for all the votes, comments, reads, and support! I'll be working on " Real Illusions " after this! So check that story out if ya wanna! Hope this books was enjoyable and the ending was okay! See ya all!

I'm still so sad that this is the ending....

Wahhhhh..... I'm jealous that Jackson and Karry are all getting married!

Roy is mine bæ still ^.^ yay!