𝟎𝟎𝟑

"𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥"

☆ . • +

"ALAINA NELSON COME HERE" cam yelled in the gas station we were in waiting until the girls tryouts started. Me and nelson looked at each other before walking to cam, "okay so at tryouts i want y'all to know that a bunch of people are gonna try talking to y'all, gettin y'all's snaps and just a whole lot of shit some people may even be weird and i don't want y'all to get freaked out just stay near each other and by me or lavar, especially you alaina there might be some weirdos" cam said in all seriousness. Me and nelson nodded and looked at each other. "okay everybody let's go" cam said to everyone coming with us. We walked to the van heading to the gym tryouts were at. As we were walking in the parking lot nelson started singing snooze by sza, i laughed at him before he grabbed my hand and spun me around as i began singing with him. Cam rolled his eyes and put the camera on us "these mother fuckers right here are not locked in, smh" he said as we all got in the van. Me and nelson sat together in the middle row, he leaned over my shoulder watching tiktok's , an edit of me came up and nelson giggled a little bit as i followed the creator, "dude that edit is lowkey tuff" he said, i laughed before scrolling and it was another edit , accept this time it was a ship edit of me and nelson. i laughed as i turned the phone to him so he could see it better, nelson smiled while double tapping and sending it to him. i rolled my eyes as a pink tint came on my cheeks. Little did me and nelson know lavar filmed the whole damn thing.

☆ . • +

"Alright we are here, it's gonna be a lot of people don't get overwhelmed and remember what i said, alright?" cam asked me and nelson and we both nodded. We got out the car as we walked through the huge crowd of people yelling a bunch of things. "ALAINA I LOVE YOU" and "NELSON MINE" or "GIVE ME A CHANCE" just a bunch of random stuff. Nelson kept his arm around me as walked through them. We walked in the gym as cam told us what we needed to do and how tryouts were gonna work. The first group of the boys came in and me and nelson stood beside cam, we started making jokes and laughing about random things, one of the boys running by yelled , "that should be me" i looked at nelson with as i cringed at what he said nelson almost yelled something back but i slapped my hand over his mouth, "be nice i don't want to get in trouble" i said while laughing, nelson licked my hand so i snatched it away, "EW" i shrieked. he laughed as we walked over to the bleachers, the tryouts were taking long and i only really cared about the girls team because i wanted to start playing really soon. Cam walked over to us as it was finally over. "hey come with me" we walked over to lavar who was peaking out the door window. "dude people are throwing shit" he said. Cam opened the door and i suddenly got pushed out with him because he thought i was lavar. "cam i'm scared" i said nervously he pulled me close to him as the people started yelling shit. There were guys outside throwing shit because they didn't make it. "ALAINA JUST LET ME TAP PLEASE" one yelled and i gripped onto cam, they started throwing a shoe but me and cam moved but as we moved someone threw a metal water bottle and it hit the side of my head. Cam gripped onto me as he yelled at them, "QUIT THROWING SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE THERE HIS POLICE AND SECURITY HERE". We walked back inside and as we got in nelson looked over at me and grabbed my head, it was scraped from the water bottle and slightly bleeding, "dude what the fuck happened" he said, marie cams girlfriend put a bandaid on my head and gave me some of her tylenol i thanked her while cam explained what happened. We walked back into the gym as tryouts were finishing up. Cam had finally picked out a girls team which meant we would finally have a game. "dude alaina is so excited she can't hide it well" lavar said pointing to me laughing with nelson, "lavar didn't you just turned 75" i said , he slouched his shoulders to look at me as he chased me around the gym. As i walked back up to nelson a girl was asking him for his snap, he turned back around to face me and put his arm around me, "no i am good, have a good night though" he said, the scoffed and walked away , i looked at him and we both busted out laughing. "why did you say no" i asked him. He looked at me like i was crazy, "you know why."

FRANKIE SPEAKING!
sorry it's been forever
my mom dipped the other day so like
it's been rough but i'm okay 😁
i will try to update more and this is
kind of bad but it's okay