1

Jennie's pov

I wake up early in morning because I have to go in farm and get fresh vegetables and fruits. It was my regular routine. I took a bath. I was heading to farm when I saw Tae's mom . She seemed happy and quite sad at same time . I went to her and greeted her 'good morning' . Good morning Jennie dear she replied. See taehyung's photo has came in newspaper it's in English can you read it and tell me she asked me . Sure i replied.

Seoul news

Today's headlines

Famous and successful businessman Kim taehyung has launched products collaborating with brands Gucci and channel .

I froze when I saw taehyung he is so handsome now . Memories of us together keeps flashing in my mind .

Flash back

When me and taehyung were just 5 years old . Late at night I was sitting under a tree it was midnight. A ball came and stopped in my feets I picked it up . Then a cute guy same as my age came and asked me to give me his ball back . My heart was beating fast . I returned his ball . I m Jennie Kim I offered a hand for handshake. He accepted it "Kim taehyung" he replied. It's late night you should go home he said . He walked me to my home . Later that day we became close friends. After some months we became bestfriends . I was confused with my feelings. Whenever he was around my heart beated so fast everytime. We went to same school . After few years we started going to high school together on his bicycle. One day we were cleaning our classroom. Only two of us . He came close to me like to much close . My heart skipped several beats . We were only few inches away. He bended to my height. Making our faces to close i could feel his breath. He was slowly feeling the gap between us . My heart was beating so fast . Our bodies touched each other. I took a step back but he pulled me closer resulting to our lips touch together. It was passionate kiss I kissed him back . We breaked the kiss to get oxygen. It was my first kiss with my first love. He said "Jennie will you go out with me" . And of course I said yes . We started dating. Then when we graduated high school . He said that he is going Seoul for higher education. He promised me that he will return just after his studies are finished.

End of the flash back

14 years passed and he never returned .

Jennie dear ? Said Tae's mom . Oh yes it's written that he is really rich and famous businessman . I told her . A happy smile was seen on her face . Jennie dear do u have Tae's number? She asked. No i simply replied. Here , take it this is his number I sometimes calls him but he is always busy u try calling him he will talk to you for sure . She said with a small sad smile.

On the other hand in Seoul

Tae's pov

I m always so busy with my work that I never get time to call my mom and dad . Also I m giving my daughter really less time . Yes, I have a daughter. Kim Baehyun . I have alot of work to do everyday . I was at home cuz it was Sunday and playing with my daughter. My phone ringed before i could reach it my daughter picked it up and put it on speaker. Hello taehyung saw your photo you have became handsome boy and successful too . Sorry who is it ? I asked . Dear try recognising my voice I am your first love and from your Village. I got used to your cycle how you used to showoff in front of me haha . How do I forget you ? Your memories have eaten me i m missing you every day so your mom dad atleast call them once . I still wait for your bus in bus stand. I still remember the dates of your returning. Only with you I used to laugh I m alone now without you . You breaked my ego by forgetting me . You were the only person close to my heart. Hey , tae I want to ask you a question did you get married? Sorry if I m speaking to much . Who are you unnie ? Asked my daughter. After that only sobs were heard on the other line of phone . Phone was cutted by her she must have thought that I got married and have children.

I called my secretary to book two flight tickets to daegu . And clear all my schedule of 2 months. Jennie ,mom dad your taehyung is coming.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys plz do comment and tell what do you think about this story .
It will really motivate me to keep writing.
Lots of love to you guys